Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tonedef131
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1898 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_3.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330732-i.jpg
    10688441_10203699185579841_1496890064473572428_o.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonedef131.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I wanted to start a thread to invite you all to come play pinball at Old Crown Coffee Roasters.
    330732-i.jpg330732-i.jpg
    Old Crown is a small coffee shop/restaurant/bar on the Northeast side of Fort Wayne, owned by a friend of mine and Doublestacks. The two of us have pooled our personal collections in the back room and run a small league that meets a couple times a month. Every time we would find machines on location they were beat up and those first few quarters were like Russian roulette to see if the flippers even worked. We thought we could do better and give people a decent playing experience in a nice atmosphere. We strive to keep our machines playing as good as any home machines. They are clean, well lit and have snappy flippers. If anything goes down, we take them offline or remove them from location until we can get them playing 100% again.
    10688441_10203699185579841_1496890064473572428_o.jpg10688441_10203699185579841_1496890064473572428_o.jpg
    Right now there is a Creech, WCS94, Jurassic Park, Fish Tales, The Getaway, Firepower, Whitewater and Slugfest. We try to keep the pins rotating through, some of our previous machines include Road Show, Dirty Harry, STTNG, World Challenge Soccer, TMNT, Drac, JM, Jack*bot, Judge Dredd, Hurricane, No Fear, Taxi, F-14, Checkpoint, Flash, Lethal Weapon 3, HSII, Elvira and Space Shuttle.

So if you live in the area or are traveling through, stop in and see if you can get your initials on a machine!

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/old-crown-fort-wayne-in-united-states

www.facebook.com/groups/326512067523455/

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#4 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgour current lineup.

#10 8 years ago

It's also worth mentioning that this is an all ages establishment. Bring the kids, they light right up when they walk in the pinball room.

2 weeks later
    #11 8 years ago

I see you

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
    #17 8 years ago

We are starting league up again next week, pm me or doublestack for the deets!

#18 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgWhite Water just floated in

5 months later
    #21 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 month later
    #25 8 years ago
    Quoted from tsveng:

Any chance of an IFPA tournament being held at Old Crown this year?

I'm sure we could arrange that. PM the details and we can start getting things in order.

5 months later
    #27 7 years ago

Jurassic Park added to the lineup this week.

#29 7 years ago

League is on break right now, we are planning to get it started up again early this winter.

#30 7 years ago

It's been a while since we had anything old school at The Crown, so we plugged in Firepower last night. For just 25¢ you can experience just how punishing and frustrating SS pinball can be.

4 months later
    #35 7 years ago

League starts up this Thursday at 6pm. PM me or check the Facebook group linked in the OP if you're interested. Super casual and all ages/skill levels welcome.

1 week later
    #36 7 years ago

Getaway has been moved to Skeletunes and replaced with Terminator 2: Judgment Day

6 months later
    #37 6 years ago

Added Congo to the lineup and we will be resuming league play starting early September.

1 year later
    #38 5 years ago

We are running the first tournament at Old Crown this Saturday! Starts at 2pm and we have a few horror titles on the floor.

IMG_1898 (resized).jpgIMG_1898 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonedef131.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-crown-fort-wayne-indiana?tu=tonedef131 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.