Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Gorgar666
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider franz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Both Flipperfinger are weak; what could be the cause?

2 weeks later
    #6 5 years ago

Does a chime with 3 sounds by Williams also work in a pinball machine by Bally,for example inside "Old Chicago"?

#9 5 years ago

Then it´s possible, that also works with a Williams chime box; but I think Williams is for 24V and it could be a problem with the solenoids....

#12 5 years ago

What can I do to make the chime box in my Bally Old Chicago quieter;
    the chime box is not an original Bally but by Williams; the 3 Solenoids which are working are originally from Bally "Zip A Doo" and should work with the proper voltage (50V)

#14 5 years ago

The solenoids which I had built in the chime box have the number: two with A-25-1000 and one with A-25-1050;I know they are not the originally for the chime;
    the originally Solenoids are CC-31-2000,but I don´t have this one; I had given new pads.

#16 5 years ago

I measured the coils;two have 7,5 ohms and one 11 ohms
    What does "2000" on the coil mean? does it stand for the winding number?

Could I install a resistor in front of the coils?
    The Coils designated "CC-31-2000" are read from the part list of Old Chicago for chime

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider franz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-chicago-?tu=franz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.