• Latest reply 5 years ago by AKWoody
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
#1 5 years ago

So I rolled the Old Chicago again yesterday, only this time I had to shut the game off because the buzzer wouldn't shut off. After I shut it off I did my best to inspect the coils for excessive heat and whatnot but didn't find any evidence of that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

#2 5 years ago

Does the 455 bulb on that relay still work?

#3 5 years ago

Are you referring to the two 455 bulbs in the cabinet? There are no bulbs in the head where the 100K relays are.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from AKWoody:

Are you referring to the two 455 bulbs in the cabinet? There are no bulbs in the head where the 100K relays are.

If I'm remembering correctly, one of the ones on the bottom board controls the delay before the buzz turns off

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

If I'm remembering correctly, one of the ones on the bottom board controls the delay before the buzz turns off

A 455 bulb does control the Over The Top Delay relay.

Pinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).png
#6 5 years ago

Thanks for the help guys. I'll try the 455 bulbs and report back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-chicago-100k-point-buzzer-problems and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.