Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Zablon
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 65 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A60FC205-A2A1-4803-9060-968D744CA5FE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
monkey (resized).jpg
B6Lh.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tamoore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#390 8 months ago

I'm not a SJW, and actually think that movement is doing a horrible disservice to their own agenda.

However, the monkey playing grab-ass was probably a mistake from inception, and AP has done the right thing in removing it.
I don't have a lot of experience with real misogyny in pinball, but the history surely reflects a true misogynistic past and moving that forward would not really the best way to make pinball inclusive to everyone.

I was never going to buy this machine, but I'm more than fine with the monkey being removed and I think AP did what was right. Good job.

You guys who really love the monkey - if it had never been there in the first place, would you be asking for it to be put in?

"You know what this art needs? It needs a drunk-ass monkey with his hands up the skirts of some ladies. That would make it complete!"

#402 8 months ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I was shocked after reading that Facebook thread and it's probably over 1000 comments now however I couldn't take it anymore. This is why Stern deletes negative posts and blocks people on Facebook.

103 comments. It tells you how many right at the top.

#404 8 months ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I said the Facebook thread, not Pinside.

103 on facebook. It says so right at the top.

#406 8 months ago
Quoted from BoJo:

It was in the 800's (think 893) when I was on there a few days ago. They might have deleted and started a new one.

Oh... Maybe I'm just seeing their apology one....

103 (resized).jpg
#413 8 months ago
Quoted from BoJo:

FFS is it that important. Maybe it was another thread or you always need to be right. All I know is there was a lot of posts and it was painful to read.

I don't always have to be right, I just like the record to reflect accuracy without a lot of hyperbole and exaggeration. That 1000 post thread must have been deleted. I was just showing you the one I saw.

#462 8 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

On Facebook a Lady posted that she had been assaulted at a league and the two men were still in the league and she had concerns for her safety.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that didn't seem baseless.
LTG : )

We've confirmed supeme court justices for less.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Sale Pending!
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tamoore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside