Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Zablon
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 65 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A60FC205-A2A1-4803-9060-968D744CA5FE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
monkey (resized).jpg
B6Lh.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#126 8 months ago

WTF are a couple of you talking about? I don’t see clear monkey hand to behind contact. Do you? The monkey is close but keeps himself in check. There is an inch gap of air space between the monkeys hand the smiling girls behinds. Does that make you feel better?

And if the art is changed I really don’t expect anyone who complained to go out and buy the game anyway. You were never in the market as a real buyer - admit it! Isn’t this a beer/drinking game for adults anyway?

#136 8 months ago

There is a

Quoted from nwpinball:

I wonder if people would think about it differently if it was a priest grabbing two boys asses. I feel people are a lot more tolerant of a hot woman being sexually assaulted by a man or a monkey than a boy being sexually assaulted by a priest, but in the end, it's really the same thing. We are teaching our kids about consent and asking before they touch, in part so they don't get sexually assaulted... and that image just isn't what a lot of parents, businesses and women are going to want in their house/business, it makes it really only a bachelor and bar game. They can keep the sexy and get rid of the creepy and sell more games. There's always a small market for aftermarket x-rated translites for those that want them.

Like this Translite? Who would own such a thing! I am kidding but where does it end?

86144156-51F3-4D27-9C9E-A4366D1FD1BF (resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Davenport, FL
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside