Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Zablon
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 65 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A60FC205-A2A1-4803-9060-968D744CA5FE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
monkey (resized).jpg
B6Lh.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#10 8 months ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Oh boy, this or MBr.. Tough one.

Make it easy on yourself. Get one of each. You'll be glad you did.

LTG : )

#12 8 months ago

Still better than heighway's lady with two of the same feet and not a left and a right.

#14 8 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Still better than heighway's lady with two of the same feet and not a left and a right.

tworightfeet (resized).jpg
#87 8 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Personally I love that the Houdini monkey makes an appearance or two on Oktoberfest, hilarious.

Look at the monkey in the bumper car on the pop bumper. He has his two band aids on his missing parts.

I love their attention to detail.

#90 8 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Does everyone know the history of the monkey from Houdini ? And why he has band aids on his privates ?

In a nutshell. Around Houdini's time it was believed if you removed the nutsack from a monkey and sewed it onto yours, you would be more virile.

It was rumored Houdini did this, and may have contributed to his infection, appendix, death. Though never proven.

Enough about that. Let's concentrate on the toy ducks in liederhosen.

#92 8 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

If they do change the monkey art

If they change it, they need to slide the monkey's right arm over to Joe Balcer's hind parts. Make him an equal opportunity monkey.

#93 8 months ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Not a clue, would like to know what that's all about.

Read post 90.

#110 8 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

But back to OF... I think it needs a tweek in the art department,

American Pinball is going to do that. And apologized on Facebook to those offended.

#113 8 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Case closed... ; )

Just for fun. If you see a negative comment on Facebook about the monkey, scroll through the posters Facebook page and see what they have posted. Apparently if it's on their Facebook page, it's okay.

#123 8 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I have cash in hand to buy one of those original Cartoon back glasses!

I'd want one too.

#139 8 months ago
Quoted from Dragon:

but the pendulum is swinging knee jerk into a wall and being welded there. It's getting crazy. I agree, the internet is ruining the world.

It is crazy. I've read some of the anti monkey responses on Facebook. And dug into their Facebook pages. Funny how many say one thing, yet have something different on their Facebook pages. Or some of the women who have posted referring to the neanderthal males that have made posts pro monkey, use swear words towards them.

#237 8 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Houdini's castrated monkey shows up in Oktoberfest backglass

He's facing the other direction. No way of knowing if it's the same monkey or castrated.

What does worry me, is reading all the Facebook posts it appears that a lot of women competing in tournaments are subjected to verbal or physical abuse.

Why in hell are the people running these tournaments, or other players ( especially the keyboard brave crowd ) not stepping up and doing something about this ?

LTG

#257 8 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Do you not read tiltforums LTG? Much of their stories are covered there... and you'll have to make your own judgement on how much abuse they've suffered.

Maybe I missed the parts where something is actually done to protect players ? Or is it blown out of proportion ?

#261 8 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Do you not read tiltforums LTG? Much of their stories are covered there... and you'll have to make your own judgement on how much abuse they've suffered.

Did some research, especially one lady in a league who is subjected to ass grabbing, neck kissing, etc. etc. and the two offenders are still there.

I repeat. WHY IN HELL ARE THE PEOPLE RUNNING THESE THINGS OR OTHER PLAYERS NOT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT ?

In my business, or during one of my events. If I miss something. PLEASE tell me. It will be dealt with immediately and harshly. I have no problem throwing a bully out, calling the police and trespass them out, or having them arrested.

Any person, male or female, should be safe.

#264 8 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

In my business, or during one of my events. If I miss something. PLEASE tell me. It will be dealt with immediately and harshly. I have no problem throwing a bully out, calling the police and trespass them out, or having them arrested.

Any person, male or female, should be safe.

I should add. If you are shy, embarrassed, or afraid of repercussions. Let me know that too. I won't involve you. I will deal with it and not involve you in anyway.

#275 8 months ago

Some of this has strayed from the Octoberfest pinball machine itself. I apologize for being part of that.

#427 8 months ago
Quoted from tamoore:

103 on facebook.

I deleted my two posts there. One mentioning AP was changing it, and was questioned if I was okay with the monkey ( that person has offensive stuff on their Facebook page, though ) and one where I questioned why at the events aren't those running it or other players, taking care of the safety of the players ? Once I got the mad face emoji I deleted my post and blocked the person.

I hope in some of these instances of assault, if the place or organizer doesn't do something about it. The victim calls the police and files charges.

Pinball should be fun, not a scary place to go to if you want to play of compete.

#431 8 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I guess us AC/DC fans are lucky u weren't around when the Lucy version came out

I still want one for my business. Premium or Luci. Someday.

#440 8 months ago

Don't forget to call Joe at Pinball Star for your Octoberfest pin.

You too Ritchie Wrench. By now you should be calling and texting him at 3am every night.

#442 8 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I just hope everyone get's monkey-gate out of there system come an owners thread.

Did you get a monkey backglass ? No. Did you ?

#447 8 months ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

this is just one of those topics where it might as well be a political discussion.

Politics aren't allowed on Pinside.

I hope monkeys still are.

#461 8 months ago
Quoted from bkerins:

That was me that you blocked. I reject your implication that I and others run events where we don't pay attention to the safety of our players -- you make the same, completely baseless, implication in this forum.

On Facebook a Lady posted that she had been assaulted at a league and the two men were still in the league and she had concerns for her safety.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that didn't seem baseless.

#510 8 months ago

Sleeper leapers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 279.95
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
7,695 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside