pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#6 5 years ago

Joe is a great guy to deal with

#294 5 years ago

I'd like to see more titties and cleavage similar to Heidi in the "Bier Haus" slot machine. One of mine and my wife's favorite.

If the art is being changed at all lets put that in the rework guys!

Think "Big Juicy Melons".

#354 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Nobody here wants to hear about your imaginary White privilege. Please keep that crap far, far away from here.

Ditto that. We get it now Bubble Head, you are a "broken record". Simple, don't like it, don't buy it.

Let's get back to talking about the F ing game!

There are great pins with crappy art, and this is decent imo for what the theme is, main thing always is the layout and the ruleset.

#373 5 years ago

Sad that its come to this. The artwork now "condones assault on women". Give me a break.

Of all the things in the world to complain about.

#380 5 years ago

Here you go in honor of what Oktoberfest is all about. A celebration of Beer, fun, great food, family, sexy Dirndl's and yes....getting hammered for 16 days. Oh the horror of it all.

https://www.ranker.com/list/the-100-sexiest-dirndl-girls-from-oktoberfest/greg?format=slideshow&slide=42

#434 5 years ago

Gotta love all this phony misguided outrage

These people obviously don’t watch TV, listen to music, go to movies or otherwise live in the real world

Bunch of BS whining about nothing

#484 5 years ago

Bubble Head? I can't say what i really think Stop digging the hole dude

Bowen? ditto that......Focus on making ACNC the best please, nobody cares about your social justice issues

Now I don't care if we see a monkey F ing a football or what, I'd just like to see a true representation of Oktoberfest which includes, hot women and nice titties, big or small doesn't matter AND all of the other stuff that goes along with it.

Including drinking a shitload of BEER and passing out at the end of the day.

It's why Oktoberfest exists you bunch of ........to let loose and have F ing FUN!

This game looks like it KICKS ASS! Monkey or not and you crybabies need to get a grip.

#490 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I have some wild stories about this Lady, Cynthia was her name, she was from Texas, from 1987....
VIVA OKTOBERFEST!
[quoted image]

OMG Art, please pull that picture down of the St. Pauli Girl!!!!

It's very degrading, sexist, offensive and violates.....well everything

My wife and 3 girls would NOT approve......NOT

#494 5 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I'd point out the difference between some light cleavage and a monkey grab-assing, but you've never been one for much in the way of nuance.

LOL, yes jwilson, there is no nuance in my orbit. It's a monkey and not real....

But seriously, if they bump up the cleavage and hotness in Oktoberfest pinball machine then i'm happy.

I'm happy with the dude depiction as it exists now

#497 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

It's too bad this far into the conversation, people still don't get the difference between sexy artwork and artwork with non-consensual touching/grabbing. How have your conversations with your daughters about consent gone?

I have 3 girls and they know better. They were raised right. AND they know satire from the current FAKE BS faux outrage today.

They are straight A students and my oldest has a new great job with Vanguard in Scottsdale, AZ and the other 2 are fantastic.

You have to be living in the stone ages to think a monkey grabbing ass on a pinball machine amounts to ANYTHING!!!!!

It's honestly F ing LAUGHABLE compared to the BS they are faced with today.

My youngest daughter went to some local "rapper fest" on Sunday with her friends!!!!

THAT is what keeps me up at night and still they have their heads on straight despite the horrendous lyrics which makes me want to PUKE.

Get it?............

Then again, I trust my girls to choose wisely and make the right decisions, and they have thus far thankfully.

And when it comes to our children, God bless them.

#501 5 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You guys keep getting hung up on the specific artwork itself instead of seeing the point, which is how a bunch of old dudes sat around and thought this was hilarious enough to put on a game meant to be seen by the public and didn't see any problem with it. Like a large percentage of Pinside apparently - a group of people who think the alt Flintstones translite where they're wife-swapping blowjobs is totally awesome too.
It's not. It's gross, lame and tacky. You don't need to be outraged, but don't be surprised when people call it out.

Sadly you and many others just don't get it.

YOU are expressing the outrage. We don't care. Buy or not. You have a right to choose.

You also have a right to express your opinion and I respect that. Who is buying a Flintstones pin? Seriously

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

6,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-pricing-7400-w-art-blades-pinballstar-taking-orders?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.