pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#265 5 years ago

I bought Houdini and felt its a game better than a standard stern but not as good as a Jersey Jack. Its somewhat in the middle. When you look at a really cool pinball like Sterns Deadpool at $5700.00 you can't charge $7300 for Octoberfest. At $7300 plus shipping so lets say you're into this game for $7700 we're into Jersey Jack realm.

Say what you want about a JJ game, but we can all agree no one puts more into their pinball games than Jersey Jack. Even the best Stern or AP do not stack up to even the standard JJ game. So how can you price this game closer to a JJ than to Deadpool?

Side blade art is $75.00 and yes they make the game better, and wish every game just added that as a feature but side blade art can't make this game worth $7700.00 dollars. No way Jose!

I would have bought it but not for this price. Their CG on the screen is not even on the level of the worst new Stern game, and no where NEAR the level of Jersey Jack. The pinball game has other features that make it cooler than your average stern but not $2000 worth.

I would have bought this game for $6500.00 but will not pay $7700. To those who buy it you'll be selling the game 6 months later for a loss no doubt.

Like the game. Like AP but don't like the price of this new game. Pinball companies are going to get way to greedy and price themselves out of business.

Pinballs don't make a ton of money in family fun centers because they're not redeption. Stern sells more pinball games to FEC than anyone, AP probably needs the pin community a lot more. You see games getting traded around here classics like White Water $5000 to $6000 ... new Sterns like dead pool $5700.

Message to American Pinball do not price yourself out of business. At $7700 all in you're doing just that.

Just my opinion!

PS: Monster Bash looks like a HUGE HOME RUN! LE is at $7999.00 this new Octoberfest is basically the same. If you're picking Octoberfest or Monster Bash LE because they're both basically the same price which one you got? I'm thinking it will be 9 Monster Bashes to 1 of Octoberfest. If the price was $6500 to Monster Bash 8k I think maybe then it would come down to 7 to 3. You release this game right in the heart of the busiest release time we've ever seen "Deadpool" "Iron Maiden" "JJ Pirates" "Monster Bash" "Beatles" and soon to follow Munsters. You should have taken all that into account when figuring the pricing. Wow this is going to hurt when you don't get the sales you need. You lost a customer on this one until I see someone willing to take a bath on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-pricing-7400-w-art-blades-pinballstar-taking-orders?tu=drfrightner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.