Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Zablon
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 65 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A60FC205-A2A1-4803-9060-968D744CA5FE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
monkey (resized).jpg
B6Lh.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnapac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#148 1 year ago

After reading these comments I’m not sure what to say. Pinball has always had certain things that have been edgy...and I like that. Others don’t, so don’t by it. If we wash everything away that may offend someone (and I’m talking every single persons opinion being held as important as everyone else’s...well...we’d have a Supreme. Actually, I’m sure that offends someone too.

#178 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

What if the women are actually transgender men and the monkey a lesbian. That would have to make it ok, wouldn't it?
I mean I'm offended people are presuming the women are femsle and the monkey a male.

Good point. I’m not presuming either way...but how do they all say they relate...there needs to be respect for all. Like I said...only Supreme is ok...or not...maybe it offends.

Maybe this makes no sense...I think this is the point.

#287 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I SOOO know what our first mod figure is now. The Naughty Monkey Mod! Lol

Once I buy this machine...my first mod! This is my wife’s favorite little statue in our house.

66C4D7F1-D4FA-495A-8F4B-8BEED304EB8C (resized).jpeg
#375 1 year ago

From now on, all pinball artwork will be pc. That is a fact. Not for or against. Just a fact.

#377 1 year ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

I'm starting to notice more women at shows and new women are joining our league all the time. Perhaps Emily doesn't speak for all women.

My wife, of 25 years, thinks this all is silly. It’s pinball. If you don’t like it, don’t play it or buy it.

#438 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I disagree, it's not hypocritical at all. I have an Elvira pinball tattoo on my arm with massive cleavage and have a problem with the monkey. I think the people freaking out about the decision to change the art aren't getting the basic argument against it.
Sex = awesome!
Sexy pinball art = fine!
Non consensual grabbing in-person or in artwork = not good, it's creepy, it sends a bad message!
It's all about consent. It's no slippery slope, it doesn't mean people won't make sexy art, it just means people probably won't do art with women getting grabbed or punched in it. Isn't that a good thing?

Consent...how do we know these women...um, cartoons...haven’t signed a letter of consent. Maybe these are hired actress’s that have consented to the image.
I’m not belittling the heinous act of assault...but if we are going to make assumptions, then all assumptions are possible.

I quoted the wrong comment...should be the one above...sorry

#502 1 year ago

I definitely want to play this machine...but this thread is not for me anymore. Good luck to AP and all that order this game. It looks like a winner.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnapac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside