Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Zablon
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 65 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A60FC205-A2A1-4803-9060-968D744CA5FE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
monkey (resized).jpg
B6Lh.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#37 1 year ago

That's a lot of game right there

#234 1 year ago

A monkey with his hands on womens butts and they're smiling is removed from a pinball translite bc of snowflakes? Wow.

What in the hell is going on in this world. So sad.

#245 1 year ago
Quoted from pinbum:

LOL Alright tough guy.

seriously - is this guy kidding me? Talk about making this into an entirely diff subject. Who would disagree with what he's saying? Yes I agree - that is an illegal act and people should be punished.

I'm talking about a drawing where everyone is having a fun time. Two consenting adults AND a Monkey! haha

seriously - as I type this I laugh at how ridiculous this entire thing is. Snowflakes of the world - close your eyes - breath in and then breath out. It will all be OK. Maybe stay inside and watch carebears until bed time. Or grab a participation trophy to remind yourself of the happy times.

#267 1 year ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I bought Houdini and felt its a game better than a standard stern but not as good as a Jersey Jack. Its somewhat in the middle. When you look at a really cool pinball like Sterns Deadpool at $5700.00 you can't charge $7300 for Octoberfest. At $7300 plus shipping so lets say you're into this game for $7700 we're into Jersey Jack realm.
Say what you want about a JJ game, but we can all agree no one puts more into their pinball games than Jersey Jack. Even the best Stern or AP do not stack up to even the standard JJ game. So how can you price this game closer to a JJ than to Deadpool?
Side blade art is $75.00 and yes they make the game better, and wish every game just added that as a feature but side blade art can't make this game worth $7700.00 dollars. No way Jose!
I would have bought it but not for this price. Their CG on the screen is not even on the level of the worst new Stern game, and no where NEAR the level of Jersey Jack. The pinball game has other features that make it cooler than your average stern but not $2000 worth.
I would have bought this game for $6500.00 but will not pay $7700. To those who buy it you'll be selling the game 6 months later for a loss no doubt.
Like the game. Like AP but don't like the price of this new game. Pinball companies are going to get way to greedy and price themselves out of business.
Pinballs don't make a ton of money in family fun centers because they're not redeption. Stern sells more pinball games to FEC than anyone, AP probably needs the pin community a lot more. You see games getting traded around here classics like White Water $5000 to $6000 ... new Sterns like dead pool $5700.
Message to American Pinball do not price yourself out of business. At $7700 all in you're doing just that.
Just my opinion!

Isn't the price be 7400 shipped? I actually think that price is good for what you're getting. Pirates right now is like 10k out the door.

#272 1 year ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

$7395.00 not including shipping.

I could have sworn Joe said that included shipping. Maybe I misremembered....

#278 1 year ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

3 rd post on first page. Joe states "Plus shipping".

No I know but I thought his original response was no shipping included or the title of this thread said including shipping. I must have been dreaming!

#335 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I am a 56 year old white married American Male living the same white Male privileged life as the rest of the white bread Male Americans have for the last 50 years. No one needs to school me on anything, especially depictions of assault by anything, including cartoon anthropomorphized lecherous monkeys that the management of API felt were appropriate on a "family friendly" pinball machine based on a German cultural festival held in Munich Germany, where its supposedly ok to get drunk as a skunk and wander from tent to tent, oogling women in revealing beirhaus clothing, and harassing the wait staff as they fight off unwanted touching while carrying six - one liter steins back and forth to a bunch of drunk men. Don't tell me different, I have been there, seen that first hand.
Yeah, that's just the family friendly images I'm sure they were shooting for with the art package on this machine. And remember, API management greenlighted the whole mess. So who do you really blame here? The company who foisted this on the "family friendly" unsuspecting public, or the artist, or designer who had the original idea? Or all of them, because they ALL made the same mistake in my book when it went on public display with that image front and freaking center on the backglass. Nobody is ever going to convince me any different. Don't even try.

Yawn. Tell me when the Oscar speech is over.

#352 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I was there in 1999, on a business trip to Munich, still have beer coasters and pictures from the landhaus near Hamburg where I had to stay because my room in Munich had been given away when our flight got delayed in Naples and we didnt get to Munich until late in the day. And yeah, when the tents get crowded, and there is no parking left anywhere in the town except on sidewalks and church steps (yes a guy tried to park in front of a church on the sidewalk) and the beer is flowing and the men are singing, the amount of bawdy dancing and singing can hide quite a bit of handsiness that the frualeins tend to just put up with. Maybe it has changed since then but not according to Christian, my exchange student, he said not much has changed when the young boys get together and drink. I guess since he is a 20 year old young German man from Hamburg, he doesnt know what he is talking about. This is Christian and Stian, my German and Norwegian Exchange students from 2 years ago at Christmas 2016 and the hand made German Noel calendar his mother made and sent to us is hanging over Christain’s head. So yeah, I’ll take my Oscar now for being that well traveled SOB who has been there and experienced it first hand, and had it confirmed it hasnt changed much since I was there almost 20 years ago. If you don’t believe me, I dont give a crap.
[quoted image]

Yawn.

Seriously no one cares. Let's gets this thread back on track.

#392 1 year ago

So I can tell this thread is officially done with. Let's think about all that's terrible in the world including real acts of crime like someone actually sexually assaulting another female pinball player....... And then let's blame the monkey for it.

What a sad state of affairs. Lets all take National Lampoon's European vacation and burn it. Snowflakes rejoice!

I'm seriously out on this until we get back to pinball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside