pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

When it comes to respect, I am not a snowflake, I am a freaking Titanic sinking iceberg.

I laughed.

People need to lighten up. Everyone has an opinion, that's the point of a forum right? If your point of view is that people are too sensitive then maybe don't act so sensitive about it.

Seems to me the issue is consent. Make your sexy jokes punch up, and not down, and people will all be happier I'm sure. Elvira makes blowjob jokes and moans orgasms for jackpots and no one freaks, because she's in control, so it's not creepy.

#291 5 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

The game will only cost AP around $2800 for each machine!

There's always someone with an anal cavity full of numbers, ready to reach in and pull some out.

If you don't like the price don't buy it, but you can just say you don't want it, you don't have to make up an excuse.

#302 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I would give you $1000 if you could build this game for $2800. You are dreaming and it’s insulting to anyone that built games

The number is of course bullshit, but any time these sort of things come up labor is magically free.

#385 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This moved beyond this pinball machine and this piece to what we can expect in the future. Say goodbye to original themes, and any sense of humor. The precedent has been made. People are offended by everything, and they will make sure they tell you. People with common sense know that you can just not buy the product if you don't like what it portrays. Instead the crazies want to shut everything down, and yes, they are crazy if this offended them. I hope that in removing it, those people all go out and buy it, but we know the majority won't, because that's not how they work.

You sound hysterical. SAY GOODBYE TO ORIGINAL THEMES AND ANY SENSE OF HUMOR. Dramatic much?

I designed a new translite for ACDC featuring a big pair of scantily clad demon boobs with erect nipples, I'm not a prude, and I don't think breasts need to be banished from all pinball art. But I think the monkey is dumb and gross, I don't want to watch it grabbing women's asses either. They should go back and redo a lot of the art while they're at it, it's obviously not a home run with people.

You can be down with this: translite-centerflank.jpgtranslite-centerflank.jpg

And be amused by blowjob jokes in Scared Stiff, and think that women being butt grabbed by a monkey is gross. Chill out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-pricing-7400-w-art-blades-pinballstar-taking-orders?tu=Aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.