pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.
#151 5 years ago

you know now that i think of it my dogs will do that to my butt to get me to pick them up . it is good that my family is emotionally healthy to accept that , and in the spirit of fall festivals i am thankful for that

#152 5 years ago

Time for a Lance Link Pinball

OKF is about FUN ! nothing wrong with some sexy / funny art,

Those that are offended and not going to buy the game anyway, don't spoil it for others.

All this PC stuff stinks !

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

To the parents offended about the monkey, let me tell you, do not ever take your kid to the Zoo because i saw a monkey masturbate in front of the whole crowd of people like he didn't care.

Alright this had me laughing. I've seen worse.
-Mike

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

To the parents offended about the monkey, let me tell you, do not ever take your kid to the Zoo because i saw a monkey masturbate in front of the whole crowd of people like he didn't care.

20181027_193113 (resized).jpg20181027_193113 (resized).jpg
#155 5 years ago

I'm offended by the lousy artwork and name of the game being blocked. It's just sloppy. It needs fixed. I could care less about the monkey and if done right the monkey could be super funny like a Benny hill skit. Make the girls name Pat. .

#156 5 years ago

good, now that the monkey is gone, time to scour the artwork for something else to be offended by. By the time they ship it should just be solid pee yellow.

#157 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

good, now that the monkey is gone, time to scour the artwork for something else to be offended by. By the time they ship it should just be solid pee yellow.

with the word supreme written across it

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Why the hell would you bring up pedophilia? WTH is wrong with you. And your logic is absurd.

You need to get out more. There's a whole segment of the Japanese market dedicated to it - it's a real thing in entertainment. Lots of import fans of the games in the US. LOTS.

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is the monkey gone? I don't think we know that, and the monkey's fine once you have his hand out of that one chick's skirt.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Better than on Data East Guns N Roses where there is a girl with no mouth or nose.

She should have a nose but let us not under estimate the value of no mouth, no mouth means no talking, no nagging, and ofcourse you lose something important as well but you can rairly have it all. Then again no voice box and you have the best of both worlds.

#161 5 years ago

people complaining about the monkey suck

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm offended by the lousy artwork and name of the game being blocked. It's just sloppy. It needs fixed. I could care less about the monkey and if done right the monkey could be super funny like a Benny hill skit. Make the girls name Pat. .

yeah i just looked at the pinball art , and it looks kinda generic a little cut and paste photo art , the focus looks to be on the playfeild the rollercoaster wire forms and some interesting drop targets . all the edginess in the art is in the alcoholism , i'll hold any judgement on it and let others tell me what they think of it

#163 5 years ago

I remember when just saying the word monkey was politically incorrect.

What too soon?

#164 5 years ago

I'm monkeyed out , time to watch the UFC.

#165 5 years ago

Just read the Facebook comments....

#166 5 years ago

Damn you CHEEKY MONKEY
Wait, what, seriously? PC gone mad. Damn snowflakes

#167 5 years ago

Good 'ol Pinside.

#168 5 years ago

Wife asked me to put up a WTB: Monkey Rape Oktoberfest Pinball. I think there's a market for it.

#169 5 years ago

Wow, listening to both sides is like 2 monkeys trying to fuck a football.

Too soon? Late?

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Good 'ol Pinside.

you gotta love it!

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Too soon? Late?

theres only one monkey here

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm not 'offended' by that, but I do think the title on the sides should be visible. And the monkey and the gal w/a moustache should stay.

#173 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Too soon? Late?

Sorry, seconds for you!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#174 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

From Houdini...

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Damn you CHEEKY MONKEY
Wait, what, seriously? PC gone mad. Damn snowflakes

Beta males

#176 5 years ago

What if the women are actually transgender men and the monkey a lesbian. That would have to make it ok, wouldn't it?

I mean I'm offended people are presuming the women are femsle and the monkey a male.

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

you gotta love it!

Most of the time I do.

#178 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

What if the women are actually transgender men and the monkey a lesbian. That would have to make it ok, wouldn't it?
I mean I'm offended people are presuming the women are femsle and the monkey a male.

Good point. I’m not presuming either way...but how do they all say they relate...there needs to be respect for all. Like I said...only Supreme is ok...or not...maybe it offends.

Maybe this makes no sense...I think this is the point.

#179 5 years ago

thanks for the heads up

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

From Houdini...
[quoted image]

That rabbit is playing with my nut! W T F
outcry for us MGTOW,s

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Get a life. It doesn’t have to be about being “offended”. They are supposed to be the family friendly company, and yeah it is sort of gross to see an animal sexually harassing ladies on a 7,000 toy. No, it doesn’t matter that they aren’t real.

So... your avatar shows a wolf groping a woman?

#182 5 years ago

I'm offended right there. WTF!!! That's beer abuse.

oooo (resized).jpgoooo (resized).jpg
#183 5 years ago

Seriously, did anyone take the time to think it was just a monkey reaching up. To be picked up by one of the ladies because it saw the hotdog?

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Seriously, did anyone take the time to think it was just a monkey reaching up. To be picked up by one of the ladies because it saw the hotdog?

It looked to me that the monkey was pushing the young ladies into the bar for happy hour.

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

It looked to me that the monkey was pushing the young ladies into the bar for happy hour.

Now that you said it. It does look like that. And makes sense.

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Add trying to get them drunk to the long list of this monkey's heinous crimes.

#187 5 years ago

Or it looks like he is reaching up and wants to be held or it looks like he's reaching up and he wants a bite of the bratwurst.. lots of room for interpretation.

#188 5 years ago

Or he's off balance since he's only on one foot and trys to regain his balance with the ladies in front help.

#189 5 years ago

OMG....this sucks.
Love the monkey grabbing ass.
What sucks is I wont get the Ladies turned around and see more tits now.
Good job pinside

#190 5 years ago

Damn Monkeys!

#191 5 years ago

I keep hearing this song in my head regarding this situation. Fn crazy Monkey Business!
95286BB9-1EA2-495A-B8CD-B1AF42C70A13.gif95286BB9-1EA2-495A-B8CD-B1AF42C70A13.gif

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Did you just assume their gender? ?!?!?!?!?!!

triggered-feminist (resized).jpgtriggered-feminist (resized).jpg

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

While this is true, once you see it, you cannot unsee it

Just like LOTR LE Hair Dick

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

American Pinball did the right thing in apologizing and saying they will change the back glass. Not that I agree with the SJW crowd at all, but as a business AP does not want the narrative about their new pin being controlled by them and focused on something so irrelevant. Now hopefully the warriors are all placated and can find something else to focus on censoring and AP can get back to making the pin.

An obnoxious handful of crazies do not control the narrative. That's just noise. I think the vast majority in this hobby possess common sense, perspective and a sense of humor and roll their eyes at this nonsense.

I'm very disappointed to see AP backpedaling, apologizing and committing to rework anything deemed offensive. There goes my respect.

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

An obnoxious handful of crazies do not control the narrative. That's just noise. I think the vast majority in this hobby possess common sense, perspective and a sense of humor and roll their eyes at this nonsense.
I'm very disappointed to see AP backpedaling, apologizing and committing to rework anything deemed offensive. There goes my respect.

Big mistake by AP to acknowledge anything.
Silence is Golden sometimes.
Fyi...Ill miss you monkey.

#197 5 years ago

Can’t figure out who around here hates monkeys. But remember, monkeys are people too.

B1F6B431-4859-460E-9047-6BB081797730.gifB1F6B431-4859-460E-9047-6BB081797730.gifC268CE80-57C8-4D1B-9DC4-95D84154CC38.gifC268CE80-57C8-4D1B-9DC4-95D84154CC38.gifC4CA30AF-B9EF-4097-BBF7-6F75FE3E4199.gifC4CA30AF-B9EF-4097-BBF7-6F75FE3E4199.gif
#198 5 years ago

Ok, have an idea how to change the artwork. Replace all humans with monkeys, cause monkey on monkey grab ass is perfectly legal.

7A076F4C-5087-4DE3-8AF8-FB4E594DDA4F.jpeg7A076F4C-5087-4DE3-8AF8-FB4E594DDA4F.jpegADAA1995-F6FB-4F6F-868F-1721DBF4EA83.gifADAA1995-F6FB-4F6F-868F-1721DBF4EA83.gifF421655E-6DFC-46FB-B57A-DCC4F4F21604.gifF421655E-6DFC-46FB-B57A-DCC4F4F21604.gif

#199 5 years ago

#200 5 years ago

hmm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

6,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-pricing-7400-w-art-blades-pinballstar-taking-orders/page/4?hl=onthesnap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.