pasted_image (resized).png
monkeyrape (resized).jpg
LANCELOTLINK2 (resized).jpg
hypocrisy (resized).jpg
Pin_Pal_Apu_Sad_Icon (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
bunny.gif
645c64628ce57da22118389390b9db5d--funny-picture-gallery-funny-monkeys (resized).jpg
mb.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.
#1 5 years ago

American Pinball has confirmed for us that Oktoberfest pricing will be $ 7,400 with Art Blades. PinballSTAR is now open for orders. $ 250 refundable deposit can be sent to [email protected] to get in line.

Any questions - email Joe at [email protected]

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

Oktoberfest 8x10 banner small   copy (resized).jpgOktoberfest 8x10 banner small copy (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Looks way cooler than Beatles pinball

#3 5 years ago

Plus shipping?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Looks way cooler than Beatles pinball

That's a low, low bar.

- A Beatles Fan

#6 5 years ago

Joe is a great guy to deal with

#7 5 years ago

I'm in ...gotta have that for my arcade/bar area!

#8 5 years ago

Joe is the best!
Buy with Confidence!

#9 5 years ago

Oh boy, this or MBr.. Tough one.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Oh boy, this or MBr.. Tough one.

Make it easy on yourself. Get one of each. You'll be glad you did.

LTG : )

#11 5 years ago

The art is even weirder than I thought. Her feet are completely at odds with her turned torso and the laced trail from her chest to her waist, but differently than I thought initially. The pose makes no sense at all. I mean literally, using the cues of her body pose, where is her butt?

weird-art-pose1 (resized).jpgweird-art-pose1 (resized).jpg

#12 5 years ago

Still better than heighway's lady with two of the same feet and not a left and a right.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The art is even weirder than I thought. Her feet are completely at odds with her turned torso and the laced trail from her chest to her waist, but differently than I thought initially. The pose makes no sense at all. I mean literally, using the cues of her body pose, where is her butt?
[quoted image]

Better than on Data East Guns N Roses where there is a girl with no mouth or nose.

IMG_1707 (resized).jpgIMG_1707 (resized).jpg
#14 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Still better than heighway's lady with two of the same feet and not a left and a right.

tworightfeet (resized).jpgtworightfeet (resized).jpg
#15 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Inarguably, but let's learn from other's mistakes while there's still time.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Better than on Data East Guns N Roses where there is a girl with no mouth or nose. [quoted image]

I took that as more of a commentary on heroin addiction.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Wow you really anal-yze stuff lol.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Wow you really anal-yze stuff lol.

Uh, that's why I was asking for help finding her butt. Someone? Anyone? Where IS her butt?!

I notice weird stuff like the inconsistencies I pointed out all the time. My eyes are drawn to the anomalies.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Duh. That's why I was asking for help finding her butt. Someone? Anyone? Where is her butt?!

Side butt.

#20 5 years ago

But if that's the case, it's at odds with her torso. Then if you fix it and put her butt facing you so the torso's right, the legs and skirt are wrong. It's an impossible puzzle.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Uh, that's why I was asking for help finding her butt. Someone? Anyone? Where IS her butt?!
I notice weird stuff like the inconsistencies I pointed out all the time. My eyes are drawn to the anomalies.

Didn't say your investigation was wrong just really interesting. It is a caricature of sorts so I suspect they can have some creative license on these made up figures.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But if that's the case, it's at odds with her torso. Then if you fix it and put her but facing you so the torso's right, the legs and skirt are wrong. It's an impossible puzzle.

If you were a breast man rather than a butt man you would have no problem with this.
Just sayin.

#23 5 years ago

Looks like the Fraulein is packing quite the bratwurst under her skirt.

#24 5 years ago

All joking aside, I really want to play this pin.
I think the theme if fresh and looks like a lot of fun.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

If you were a breast man rather than a butt man you would have no problem with this.
Just sayin.

Let's not live in a world of either-or.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

All joking aside, I really want to play this pin.
I think the theme if fresh and looks like a lot of fun.

I’m in…I want to put it in my friend’s bar. Hopefully I won’t have to wait for a year like I did for #TNA. You can drive down to Chandler once it is installed. I think the game just looks fun like #CV.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’m in…I want to put it in my friend’s bar. Hopefully I won’t have to wait for a year like I did for #TNA. You can drive down to Chandler once it is installed. I think the game just looks fun like #CV.

Bitchin, let me know if you do wind up getting one and I will definitely make the drive down there.
I should probably just go check out the bar anyway next time I'm down that way to have a beer and support local pinball.
How you been man its been a while?

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Bitchin, let me know if you do wind up getting one and I will definitely make the drive down there.
I should probably just go check out the bar anyway next time I'm down that way to have a beer and support local pinball.
How you been man its been a while?

Yeah, totally! I have a Scorpion in there right now, and I love playing it and drinking their beer. I am restoring a Firepower and a Pinbot for the bar as well. I’ll swap them out, but I figured it would be fun to do a little side thing.

Otherwise I’m good . I’ll PM you tomorrow and catch up. I need to get some sleep now. .

#29 5 years ago

Personally I love that the Houdini monkey makes an appearance or two on Oktoberfest, hilarious.

And it’s funny listening to you guys rip apart a hot cartoon chick.

Pssst... She’s not real and you’re never going to date her. : )

Carry on !

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

While this is true, once you see it, you cannot unsee it. If artwork is not in production, it should be easy and not that expensive to correct these things. I think that API wants to make the best pinball they can so this should be corrected (again if not yet in production). It does not bother me that much but come on...

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Personally I love that the Houdini monkey makes an appearance or two on Oktoberfest, hilarious.
Carry on !

She looks fine. Some of these guys should concentrate on dating real women and not worry about cartoon art.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Carry on !

That's kinda the point though as she should be a hot cartoon chick and isn't close.

I wish AP all the luck selling this one. I think a few artwork tweaks could get people like me off the fence and placing an order. Otherwise, I'll buy used someday.

#33 5 years ago

She does look screwed up, literally. Really wierd.

#34 5 years ago

I was wondering if it was possible to lit the arrow insert with a « running » led light in the way of the arrow.
I think it could be a cool effect.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Joe is a great guy to deal with

Agree.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

That's kinda the point though as she should be a hot cartoon chick and isn't close.
I wish AP all the luck selling this one. I think a few artwork tweaks could get people like me off the fence and placing an order. Otherwise, I'll buy used someday.

Barry did say that the 3 games at expo are prototypes, the art will be tweaked a bit.

#37 5 years ago

That's a lot of game right there

#39 5 years ago

There's a depiction of two women being sexually assaulted by a monkey on this game, just why? Not anything I'd ever purchase, definitely not something I'd deem as being "family friendly"

44867678_10213735445166481_5791874878827134976_n (resized).jpg44867678_10213735445166481_5791874878827134976_n (resized).jpg
#40 5 years ago

That's just monkey business.

87fc7183247474f4c8b23975980e71b8--monkey-business-happy-weekend (resized).jpg87fc7183247474f4c8b23975980e71b8--monkey-business-happy-weekend (resized).jpg
#41 5 years ago

That's just creepy. I'm hoping they remove it.

#42 5 years ago

I think this game has more butts in it than any other pinball made.

Looking forward to flipping it.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

There's a depiction of two women being sexually assaulted by a monkey on this game, just why? Not anything I'd ever purchase, definitely not something I'd deem as being "family friendly"
[quoted image]

licensed massage therapist providing deep tissue glute massage. jeez. obvious

#44 5 years ago

The artwork is a MESS.

Doesn't take away from Joe being an awesome guy to deal with.

Have fun for those looking to buy this game. Joe will take care of you!

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

It's already been said by the company the monkey art will change.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

[quoted image]

Maybe it is their monkey and they like a game of grab-ass?

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's already been said by the company the monkey art will change.

Well that’s good, that is pretty gross

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Maybe put the monkeys head on the cartoon women then everyone will be happy! Lol

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Quoted from swillie:

She does look screwed up, literally. Really wierd.

The issue is her left foot. If it were facing the bar it could be a natural twist motion.
I don't think things that are pointed out by us (possible customers) should be down played. It is early in production and can be fixed.
I will not spend $7400 + shipping on any machine that has an obvious fix needed.
Someone just call them up or email them the pic and show them so they can fix it.
-Mike

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Seriously? You guys are killing me. Why is everyone so critical of what others do today? If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. But don’t make a big deal about it!! No matter what a company does they will never be able to make everyone happy. So why are companies forced to comply with so many easily offended?

Afterall it is “art”.

Just my .02 , flame away!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-pricing-7400-w-art-blades-pinballstar-taking-orders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.