IMG_0457 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0455 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 4.26.50 PM (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7355536_2 (resized).jpg
oktoberfest shooter 2 (resized).jpg
Oktoberfest Shooter (resized).jpg
IMG_9338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1362 (resized).jpeg
oktoberfest_release_notes.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_8800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3852 (resized).JPG
IMG_3853 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wlf_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#116 4 years ago

I'm seeing some high scores popping up lately at a few locations, what're the hot tips? I'm seeing some multimillion mode scores across the board, is there some kinda multiplier going on? A Stein exploit?

1 week later
#186 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

I have a lot of respect for American Pinball... you have to admit... you are not considering everyone at all, you're only considering those that don't want it... how is refusing to sell the original art to those who want it considering anyone? I don't get it... can't you consider me, as a customer... please...?

You talk about being considerate a lot, might I suggest backing off and being considerate of a company's freedom to make their products as they wish? Nobody has to sell you anything, and frankly, that's up to them.

You're really fixated on a lot of sexualized cartoon images. And you mentioned having kids around who would be playing? Maybe focus on the pinball machine and game a bit more and less on your odd gripes.

#188 4 years ago

I think that's a good suggestion... of course you're right, they are 100% free to sell whatever they want to whoever they want, and I'm also free to moan about it if I can't buy what I thought I'd already bought The thing that got my back up a bit is that they said above that they want to consider everyone, and that's why no-one can buy this art from them... the two parts of that statement don't connect... how is it considering the person that wants what they won't sell... if they don't want to sell it, OK... but to say that they are considering everyone by doing that is not strictly accurate is it... if you get my drift... fixated on sexualised cartoon images or not... which is probably a by product of playing too many pinballs from the 80's

So refreshing to have a pinside discussion not spiral into a shouting fest! I'm sorry if I came at you a little hard.

I've enjoyed my time playing the game on location a bunch, it plays fun and is deep so good for home. I bet you'll enjoy

#200 4 years ago

I just saw in the thread related ads that appear at the bottom of this page... you can scroll through there and find the complete game... have a look at it... attached below... strange that this is being advertised for sale when you obviously can't buy what's seen there... I guess that means by by to the Otto side art... [quoted image]

Lazy seller there, and actually you are a good example of how that laziness can lead to unnecessary disappointment :/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wlf_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-owners-10-?tu=wlf_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.