IMG_0457 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0455 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 4.26.50 PM (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7355536_2 (resized).jpg
oktoberfest shooter 2 (resized).jpg
Oktoberfest Shooter (resized).jpg
IMG_9338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1362 (resized).jpeg
oktoberfest_release_notes.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_8800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3852 (resized).JPG
IMG_3853 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighttrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#951 2 years ago

Got about 30 plays on my game and the bar door stopped working. I lifted the playfield and found this. Looks like it’s missing the set screws? How many should be installed? I checked everywhere inside the cabinet and found no loose screws. I’m guessing the set screws were forgot at the factory and it worked a bit because of the little amount of friction that was there.

What size and type of screw do I need? Would someone mind posting a picture of theirs?

FDE25097-5139-4EC4-B5AD-9776A66BA00A (resized).jpegFDE25097-5139-4EC4-B5AD-9776A66BA00A (resized).jpeg
#952 2 years ago

Also, where does the shaker motor and the knocker get installed?

#955 2 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Look inside the threaded holes.
Get out your hex wrench set. A 5/64 hex should be the size you need to snug up the set screws.

Thank you for the quick response!

Does it matter where anything is when I tighten it down? Or can I just snug it down and it will open and close where it needs to because of the opto sensors?

#960 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

You may also want to check the motor mount for Otto while you are in this area also. Mine came loose so the “home” tab was rubbing on the opto which will damage it eventually. If you remove Otto (he is held on by magnets, just gently pull up on him) you will see a square hole in his mounting plate. Turn that plate by hand and check each of the four screws you see. I put a tiny drop of medium thread lock on each one. They are small screws so you do not want to make it too difficult to remove if you ever have to.

I will check this. Thanks!

#962 2 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Look inside the threaded holes.
Get out your hex wrench set. A 5/64 hex should be the size you need to snug up the set screws.

This was the fix. Thank you!

Couple of quick questions.

1 - I locked all 3 balls in the beer barrel last night. I was expecting it to be a multiball, but it just kicked out one ball at a time. When I would drain a ball, it would kick another one out and so on. There were jackpot shots lit up during this mode. Is this normal? I expected it to kick all three out for a multiball. The one at a time thing was odd. I was actually kind of cool though.

2 - Is this the best thread to be discussing this game? Or is there a better "owners" thread? only 20 pages of chatter makes me think I'm in the wrong thread...

#965 2 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

This is the right thread. We are just all busy playing our Oktoberfest pins...
With beer barrel multiball, you should hear Otto say, "This keg is tapped" and then kick out one ball at a time where the beer magnet will grab it and throw it around. Most times the beer magnet will catch all 3 balls and then they just come down to the flippers. Very occasionally there will be some odd behavior on my game, like you describe, but a quick reset of the power and all is back to normal. If you think you are having an issue, you can connect a usb drive to the inside of the cabinet to get the diagnostics and send to API. https://www.american-pinball.com/support/

Thanks for the head up on the beer barrel multiball. I will see what it does next time. So the normal behavior would be to drop all 3 balls and begin multiball, correct?

#967 2 years ago

To get to Flipper Meister, do you have to WIN all tent modes, or just PLAY them?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighttrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-owners-10-?tu=nighttrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.