IMG_0457 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0455 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 4.26.50 PM (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7355536_2 (resized).jpg
oktoberfest shooter 2 (resized).jpg
Oktoberfest Shooter (resized).jpg
IMG_9338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1362 (resized).jpeg
oktoberfest_release_notes.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_8800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3852 (resized).JPG
IMG_3853 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#981 2 years ago

Unexpected pickup today. That side ramp is a toughy.

20210620_160449 (resized).jpg20210620_160449 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#991 2 years ago

Is the knocker supposed to work in ducks mode? Thought I read that somewhere.

#994 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Yes, knicker during duck hunt, target shooting and bumper cats check the settings to be sure it is enabled,

Mine must be turned off. Is each an individual setting or a single for all modes?

#1004 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Yes, knicker during duck hunt, target shooting and bumper cats check the settings to be sure it is enabled,

Was the knocker an option? I don't think I have one. Went through the test modes...tried mechanical and audio. Turned it on in modes...don't hear it anywhere.

1 week later
#1022 2 years ago

Just got my knocker in the mail. Does it mount in the upper left backbox? I can't find the other wire pigtail to connect it.

Also, what gives extra balls? I earned two last game but not sure how.

#1024 2 years ago

Put that new coil stop in the upper flipper. HUGE improvement for hitting the barrel ramp.

#1038 2 years ago

Having a ton of fun with OKT. Such an underrated game.

Now I have to figure out some high scoring strategies. Was happy with my 3.5m game until I checked the scores posted here.

9 months later
#1196 1 year ago
Quoted from E_Gpinball:

A fast moving ball could rattle on the habitrail, hit the metal guide that feeds the barrel, and then bounce into the spot between the habitrail and side ramp.
Second update on the ball deflector I am working on... I did another test fit on my revised part and I am getting very close. I just need to make another quick revision to it and it should be good to go. I will keep you posted.

updates?

#1197 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

Sober is brutal, i’ve gotten to it a few times but haven’t managed to get a grip on it yet.

How do you get this mode?

6 months later
#1497 1 year ago

Damn

2 weeks later
#1512 1 year ago

I've had this game for a while and have never seen that mode.

3 weeks later
#1549 1 year ago
Quoted from Filimurz:

#Ftrmech
Otto’s in Eden, too and works like a charm. OTF is under good lighting and has Magic Glass so won’t be needing to install additional lighting. Josh did excellent work on the new Otto.
[quoted image]

Where did you get the keg sticker?

#1554 1 year ago

Finally got the Sober mode last night. Missed completing it by one letter.
Fun mode. I wish I'd see it more often.

#1555 1 year ago

Color matched the flipper rubbers.

20221217_100252 (resized).jpg20221217_100252 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1594 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I really want to own an Oktoberfest but it feels like people are having a considerable amount of glitches to work through or put up with. Is this true for most? I certainly appreciate Ferret being here but unless more updates are planned I worry that these may go unresolved. Is this a result of different code being used for OKT than HW and forward? I think this is an amazing theme and I genuinely want to own one. I merely don’t want to be disappointed by having to troubleshoot rather than play. Are things mostly ironed out or expected to be or is it plagued by nagging issues?

Mine has been rock solid.

2 months later
#1722 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I had to tweak the beer barrel shot and entrance quite a bit on my game as I was either not making it up the ramp or it would freqeuntly fall off the wireform - now it is a LOT better, but I'm getting a frequent hangup where the ball still can't quiet stay on the wireform and falls off the left side - ending up stuck here. Is this a common issue, and is there any elegant solution for it?
[quoted image]

I have that happen frequently

#1733 1 year ago

Is there a setting to allow more time when choosing a stein? Sometimes when I haven't played for a while I get stuck thinking my stein strategy and it times out if I'm not flipping through the choices.

#1734 1 year ago

Just had a ball save feature I never saw before. Had three plunges to try to hit the mode scoop to save the ball.
Not sure how I got that.

#1737 1 year ago

Friend printed me this to fix the ball hangup that frequently happens in that spot. Played a few games last night and it worked really well. Only had one time where it deflected the ball off the ramp as it was a super fast shot. Still better than having to take the glass off.

20230312_214604 (resized).jpg20230312_214604 (resized).jpg
#1739 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Nice! Did they upload and share the STL file somewhere?

Check post 1724

#1745 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Yes, there is: Settings > Oktoberfest > Selection Timeout (applies to both steins and tents). This includes an option of "Off" if you like to use that opportunity to top off your IRL stein.

I can't find that setting. Is it on a later code? I'm 19.10.24

#1747 1 year ago

What is the recommended setting for the flipper alignment...above the holes..even with the holes? My flipper tips are pointed at the holes. Was thinking about raising them as trapping up is difficult.

BTW, this is such an underrated game. The code is fantastic.

#1749 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Yes it is. I’d suggest downloading the latest code from the American Pinball site — there are all sorts of new goodies since the version you have.

Updated.
thanks

1 week later
#1769 1 year ago

Is the latest code update available yet?

#1778 1 year ago

How do you activate team play?

2 weeks later
#1797 1 year ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Nothing says Oktoberfest like Hofbrau Bier...or Spaten, Augustiner, Paulaner, Hacker-Pschorr...and of course Lowenbrau...but I only had a Hofbrau sticker. Yep, it's the little things...BTW, I am still loving this game!
[quoted image]

Do you remember where you got this sticker? I've been looking but can't find one.

4 weeks later
#1848 11 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Quick question - are the beer barrel sculpts all fully/uniformly round? Mine seems to have a couple of areas where its a little warped/flat - is that normal?

Mine has a dent in it also.

2 months later
#1985 8 months ago

So any shot to the bar should open it?

5 months later
#2140 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Does the ball come down the wireform towards the barrel and hop off ?
A couple thoughts. Bend the entrance on the left side in the direction of the arrow, to the right.
Or the entrance to the barrel, see if there is any way to loosen/bend up and right where the wireform hooks on. I don't have a game to check. Probably have to remove the barrel and Mcguiver something.
LTG : )
[quoted image]

This helps...

okt2 (resized).jpgokt2 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-owners-10-?tu=gliebig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.