IMG_0457 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0455 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 4.26.50 PM (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7355536_2 (resized).jpg
oktoberfest shooter 2 (resized).jpg
Oktoberfest Shooter (resized).jpg
IMG_9338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1362 (resized).jpeg
oktoberfest_release_notes.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_8800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3852 (resized).JPG
IMG_3853 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gilboys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I thought it time to start an owners thread since there isn't one yet. We've had the game for a week and love to play it. Our highest score is 12m+ and regularly get above 3m. I had the legs all the way up since we got it. I had to adjust the ramps and coils. The game was challenge. I spoke with AP about a speaker issue(found out there are adjustments behind the glass) and lowered the legs the way it was designed. It is still a challenge but a little easier. The kids have to get used to catching and bouncing the ball with the flippers to have more success. AP has been great with answering my questions and helping out with any issue I've had. We're using the Beta code and haven't found anything worth writing about except to say that it is all good. We have some suggestions for future code like keeping TAP letters ball to ball, adding sound to sling switches, having more display/sound when earning/getting an extra ball, stacking tents, canceling a tent when entering scoop, after Stein Race give 3 seconds of ball save to let left hand return to position. Send us owners a rule set and with it more explanations about how the Steins help out in a tent. Zicke, Zache, Hoi Hoi Hoi

10 months later
#400 4 years ago

Why do I like Oktoberfest? Let me count the ways. It’s difficult. It’s fun. It’s funny. It’s well built. It keeps my coming back. I own MB LE, Deadpool Pro and a Strikes and Spares. I play this one more than the rest combined. Don’t get me wrong, Deadpool is great, MB is a show piece and SS was our first machine and we bowl so it’s sentimental. But after playing all the new releases the past 2 years at various locations, OKT still has what I like the most. The carnival theme, the 13 steins (got all of them once so far, not all tents yet, hence difficulty), the callouts (could be more adult but they’re adult enough and funny), sound system, one handed playing, did I mention it’s a challenge? These are some of the things that make me recommend OKT.

2 weeks later
#426 3 years ago

High score challenge has started. Time to get scoring.

1 week later
#432 3 years ago

5 million plus, The masked pinballer, now time to crack open those beers

MVIMG_20200507_133449 3 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200507_133449 3 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gilboys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-owners-10-?tu=gilboys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.