Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Ferret
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tilt (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_309a (resized).jpg
6A723563-15B3-468B-A6A9-6D9751CA0891 (resized).jpeg
0EEBEE66-7CD4-4FB5-9688-AFA0927F0BDA (resized).jpeg
19-10-24 (resized).png
013EFF18-E8A8-4FB6-ADEF-2A3BC4730EDB (resized).jpeg
beer_stuck (resized).jpg
20190925_235029 (resized).jpg
20190925_234913 (resized).jpg
20190830_004532 (resized).png
20190829_173302 (resized).png
20190829_173404 (resized).png
67FF1DF6-970A-4B24-B4CD-9C5E309EEDF3 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20190829-120322 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190829-120439 (resized).png
20190828_215454 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anathematize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 4 months ago

Got an Oktoberfest on location at our local brewery today and aside from the tilt bob falling out in the first few games its been playing really well. Great shots all around, plenty of forehand/backhand options. Only thing that really gave me trouble was the upper left ramp but i'm sure that will get dialed with time. The left ramp was completely make-able and relatively easy to hit. I'm pretty impressed with the code/modes/etc and the sounds and callouts were getting a bunch of laughs from people hanging around the game.

Really excited to put some time into this thing and see how deep the code goes. I think my best game was ~3.5 millionish and it felt like there was so much left to do.

1 week later
#50 4 months ago

put in some serious time on our local Oktober fest over the past few days and i'm definitely starting to appreciate the deepness of the code and all the different ways the game can be played. i think my best game has been ~13 million and i feel like i haven't even scratched the surface with what the game offers.

the side ramp is my only complaint (maybe our flipper power needs to be adjusted) but holy hell is it a hard shot to hit. and we've noticed issues with a ball that barely gets up the ramp will drop off the left side and get stuck in the little area between the plastic and the wireform. might be worth adding something there to make sure balls don't drop off that side of the wireform.

#54 4 months ago
Quoted from adamross:

That side ramp shot and boomerang ramp are the two things holding me back... they remind me of the tin can shot on Houdini. So frustratingly hard to hit it becomes unfun.

I kind of like the Houdini shots but only after putting in a TON of time on the game.... and they still can be frustrating.

But yea. They are a little hard to hit but its not taking away from how much fun I'm having (so far lol).

#58 4 months ago

welp. looks like a transistor and subsequently the board it was on went out on the game i’ve been playing on location. something with the beer barrel lock. new board on the way but it sucks seeing people eyeing the game and wondering why it is off. hopefully not an issue that affects others.

2 weeks later
#78 3 months ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

What do people who've played this game a while think to the location of the magna-grab buttons (or whatever they're called)? I played a Munsters recently and I found the lower playfield buttons were somehow interfering with my fingers when I was using the normal flippers, so much so that it was becoming painful to play... does anyone have a similar issue with these magnet grabber buttons?

the button feels a little close for my tastes and i’ve definitely mis-triggered it a few times. and of course i forget to use it when i actually should be. i think it probably gets in the way for people who flip with their index fingers vs those that use their middle fingers. but nothing game breaking or anything

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anathematize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside