Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by bazou
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from PeteUK:

Not fixed for manufacturer
    However prob does need to be newer
    As said the kids will play anything and the main goal is to get the wife to play
    The other thought as mentioned would be monster bash SE
    Needs to be fun
    I liked Oktoberfest as it had good shots, I like the theme, if others don’t
    Prob at the top end of spend limit
    If got a stern I would have to get a premium at minimum

Hot Wheels. Available for immediate shipping and a fun fun family pin. Lots of cool stuff from beginners to experts.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

MB gets old quick in home for the actual pinball players though, especially if it's your only game. OKT would have much better staying power from that standpoint, just have to make sure it's not too difficult for the non-players.

OP needs to follow this advice. You’ll soon learn in this hobby that the games aren’t for your wife or kids. Get a game with last ability that can keep you coming back. OKT or HW seem like great picks from American pinball to fit the bill.

If you want a stern, then maybe Deadpool or Jurassic Park.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oktoberfest-or?tu=Eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.