What are common issues with both software and physical parts of Oktoberfest?
Some of mine we are working out are
1) Ball eject to shooter lane fail. (shortened wooden rail by 3mm or so near shooter, bend metal in various places from the trough out-hole.....fixed)
2) Wireforms kicking off ball to random places (have not tried to fix yet)
3) Seems Trough opto or ? detects ball drain, and goes to next ball even though ball is still in play. Other weird symptoms of kicking out extra balls.
4) drop target goes bananas sometimes. Need to adjust still. Up/Down 4-6x really fast, then it stops? Usually before launching a ball.
5) Ball trapped by metal at entrance of bartender Otto....fixed by bending metal upwards.
6) Flippers stop working for a few seconds, and I'm not sure if part of the game or ? I don't think so?
7) Had to grind the lockdown bar's tabs multiple times to get it to fit and actually lock. Receiver was off to the right a bit and not centered in cabinet
Not really anything major. I got game used a few months old. I can see why the original owner was super frustrated! I was too.
Ramps really hard to hit! We adjusted the flippers. Shortened the stroke so flippers were better aimed at ramps, making that angle of a shot easier to achieve.
Game plays much better now. It was a mess when we got it. Just lots of little changes and adjustments needed. (requires bending and cutting metal and wood though) We moved some posts to tighten up outlanes, and ended up removing One post that kept kicking ball to right outlane. etc etc