(Topic ID: 70405)

Okay---New Black Hole Pinball Owner here---and man this just got confusing fast.

By LordSkeletor

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CNKay
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
Motor.jpg
fdgdf.jpg
photo 1.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 4(1).JPG
Order - Copy.jpg
3-12V_ServoCity_Gearmotor-514.jpg
CREE cool white LED side view.JPG
IMAG2715.jpg
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
Damn.jpg
photo(2).JPG
photo1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippers_com.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from LordSkeletor:

Grumpy--that's my real problem. That "gearbox", the thing that bolts onto the motor---there is no way to remove those "screws" (they seem more like rivets). So, my motor is stuck to that thing. I need detailed instructions on how to separate the motor from the gearbox and how to get that entire unit working properly.
That...and something to fix that bank of targets in the upper right playfield (as seen in my video).

The motor and gearbox are attached to the inner wooden door from behind the spinning disc. Remove the plastic disc from the mount (two Phillips or slots usually), then the mount is secured to the shaft with a hex-head screw. Slide that off and you will see the motor securing bolts which hold it to the mounting plate.

The rest is modifying the mount so it takes the larger shaft - a drill press will do that just fine, take the set screw out first!!! Then rethread the hole for the set screw.

Did you do the ground upgrades yet?

https://www.flippers.com/gottlieb_ground_cures.html

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippers_com.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/okay-new-black-hole-pinball-owner-here-and-man-this-just-got-confusing-fast?tu=Flippers_com and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.