(Topic ID: 7575)

OK, Who will sell me a Pin for 1500.00 or less..??

By Wizman

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-1.jpeg
    pot-stirrer.gif
    salma-hayek-as-the-bearded-lady4.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

This is what our (Salma and The Gorilla) kid looks like. Thank goodness she got moms eyes...and rack..

That is truly disturbing. Maybe from the back you could almost get through it.

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

I have a few custom pins I could sell you at a discounted price based on your popularity and helpfulness on pinside. The first ones a racing game called "Roll Out!" then I have a outdoor survival themed game called "Get Lost!". If you like a darker game I have one fast becoming a classic, it's fitting, its called "Kill Yourself". Then there's others you might like. "Drama Queen", " The Hated" and "Russian Roulette"(I'll give you this one for free. It's fully loaded. Lmao!). Like I said price based on helpfulness and popularity on pinside. The fair market value is about $3000. For you there roughly 45 million. Oh the best part is free delivery. I'll be happy to bring it over. I'm sure other pinsiders will love to help me deliver. Hope this helps wizman

I don't know who wizman is or what's going on with wizman, but that post is hilarious.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-who-will-sell-me-a-pin-for-150000-or-less?tu=honch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.