Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CraigC
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 10 years ago

I am sorry XM is in no way 'complete'. That is a very inaccurate description of it's current state. No extra ball at 25 combo's a few bugs still need to be fixed and Deadpool needs to be added before we even start talking about it being complete. For how much crap early owners have gone through and problems with the LE we are owed a very nice update to finish this pin off. Sooner rather than later IMO. I mean it has been long enough customers deserve at least one more update and that is long overdue. It is frustrating that Stern has time and time again neglected to provide substantial updates for newer releases and games 1 to 2 years old remain unfinished.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I too have jumped off the NIB LE Stern train strictly because of lack of code updates and QC (Mostly code though).
It's a shame too because I pretty much purchased every LE new in box as they were released since Tron - Metallica.

I agree 100%, Stern has turned a blind eye on customers when it comes to code for their new pins and their quality control could be much better as well. With the aux issues on XM LE and code problems with Metallica hammer, many issues needing adjustment on Avengers. I really hope they improve on this type of thing in the future to win you and other customers back fattrain.

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

Folks say that it doesn't matter, because the game is already paid for. But this XMLE buyer, and owner, has shifted his pinball fund into MMR instead of Metallica or ST, and that's pretty major. ST is a great title, but if it takes them a year to polish up this code, I'll have MMR BEFORE the code is fixed on ST, nevermind XMLE.
-Wes

I did drop out of STLE pre-order and got MMR LE order in partly due to what you mentioned. If I could count on great code within a year or two of a release perhaps I would of considered the high price of the STLE. However, as it stands now I don't have confidence based on other new pins that friends and I have bought from Stern recently.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Buffpac5:

Do you think Stern(not Gary personally, but employees) reads this forum like PPS apparently has, to address customer concerns?

I know for a fact that some Stern employee's do read some of the stuff here on Pinside. Not sure it is to address customers concerns but do know they see what is going on here from time to time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-stern-where-is-our-xmen-updates?tu=the_dude_abides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.