Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CraigC
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from kosmo:

Monster_Bash said:

Yup..
PPS got my ST money for the MMr.
Next up...The Hobbit
Being my last 2 NIB pins were MetLE and Wolverines...both game missing major modes...I'm done with Stern. Way to many options out there now
My fault for not waiting...not playing that game anymore

Like he said ! My Met Le was my first nib and my first stern, and the last !!! I'm bored with no updates and no official news about future updates !

MMr on order, The Hobbit already paid ! Bye bye Stern ! No more sterns for me until they release finished products !

Just about the same for me. I bought T/F, X-Men, and Avengers LEs NIB. Now I'm pretty much done with Stern thanks to better alternatives that we didn't have not long ago. Got RHZA and MMr on order. Companies aren't generally good at sensing the market shifts that eventually harm them greatly until it's too late. I think the sand is shifting hard and fast under Stern at the moment. Hopefully, they'll sense it and tighten things up on technology, code completion, etc. They've improved licenses in the past couple of years, so maybe they can pull these changes off too.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I am sorry XM is in no way 'complete'. That is a very inaccurate description of it's current state. No extra ball at 25 combo's a few bugs still need to be fixed and Deadpool needs to be added before we even start talking about it being complete. For how much crap early owners have gone through and problems with the LE we are owed a very nice update to finish this pin off. Sooner rather than later IMO. I mean it has been long enough customers deserve at least one more update and that is long overdue.

Here, here. I've owned this game since NIB pre-order, because I'm an X-Men fan. Most of the time its sat with a sheet over it because I was so disappointed. It's gotten much better, but I still feel like it's missing something. It's on the sales block early next year if no new code. Also, no more NIB Sterns for me now that I have options! Game over baby on that, like so many people on this forum.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-stern-where-is-our-xmen-updates?tu=taz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.