(Topic ID: 67594)

Please Stern - ACDC Summer '14 Update Request (SUR)

By BillP

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 210 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Aurich
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dmand.gif
78644-thats-what-she-said-gif-LfdW.jpeg
Stern-TF-Board1.jpg
image.jpg
acdc-xmas.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
image-805.jpg
TOB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Can't have too many of these. Hope someone hears the message!

This is getting to be a chore to wait wait wait for updated codes.
They take our money and move onto the next title before even getting your previous machine codes completed!
How about finishing ACDC code before selling your next title. We need the Strobe, the Bell, the lower playfield, the cannon to shoot more targets.....come on

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from ninjadoug:

Where did you hear any of these features were going to be in the game? I think most (with the exception of live songs) were wishful thinking from Pinsiders,

You see the coil and switches for the bell, you see the LED in the Apron, you aim the cannon at something A or C or bolt or D or C or T or N or T, now you just always aim fo the bolt everytime - no what was designed at all. It's not wishful thinking, it's feature you can see and touch in the game that do not currently work. Code update is long overdue.

Bill

#25 10 years ago

This code is needed due to the feature that are missing, the popularity of the game and the age of time since release. ACDC Code should be updated. Come on Stern, update the code

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You shoot the bell for Super Jackpot.
You shoot the middle target for the song jackpot...the other targets light up for other types of jackpots.

True but so much more portential there... so much more potential for cannon and more items memtioned above

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Are there going to be 'special editions' of ACDC ?

Same question here.......Where is the ACDC SE "special edition" news come from?

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Stop trying to appease me, I just want new code. Not AC/DC's fault it's a better game than most. Doesn't mean it should suffer not getting it's intended updates in a timely manner.

Code would really make many here happy. Great game but far from done or polished.

#83 10 years ago

Warp 9.4 was pretty cool.....

4 weeks later
#98 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Promises were made around release time that aren't implemented, and there are major features and inserts that still do very little or nothing. As long as that's the case, the code isn't done IMO.

Would be nice to get a code update for Christmas time. Would go a long way for Stern to sell more new games for some of us.

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I have not noticed any kind of combo or loop shot count on the lower playfield on AC/DC premium. Am I wrong? That seems like a great idea, based off of the difficulty in making several loops in a row. The only part of the game I truly think needs more/better code is the lower playfield. Many people tend to avoid the lower all together. That could change if there was a significant risk reward or combo type situation.

Agree, lower pf and more bell awards, if true and an update is on the horizon as Charlie reports, I will be very happy

#113 10 years ago

W/ the ACDC Luci, I'm hoping or let's say expecting new code yet in 2013. Merry Christmas

4 months later
#153 10 years ago

I really would like to see the cannon shot brought back and see the potential of the strobe and bell and better mode challenges. Please send up a nice Spring ACDC update so we can see the game and it's toys working as designed.

3 weeks later
#158 9 years ago

Really looking for a ACDC spring update (may update). There is so much more potential here........

#170 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, how does the translite light up? Surely this is a prank!

Prank or prototype. I'm also in the prank camp

1 week later
#197 9 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

I doubt many here are unhappy with existing AC/DC code, but the thread title sure does make us sound greedy/ungrateful. I wish the OP would change it.

Very grateful & happy with ACDC....title changed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

16,500 (Firm)
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-stern-where-is-our-acdc-updates?tu=billp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.