(Topic ID: 54086)

Ok Stern, this is the list of Iron Maiden buyers...(92 people so far)

By Darth_Chris

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 343 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dgoett
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C7F7CDB7-7661-43A0-8C96-D19054E99F47 (resized).jpeg
    imj (resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    73.jpg
    72.jpg
    art_rime_of_the_ancient_mariner.jpg
    79.jpg
    aces high 2.jpg
    aces high.jpg
    image-117.jpg
    image-293.jpg
    image-824.jpg
    image-371.jpg
    maiden.jpg
    steve harris eddie.jpg
    ps.jpg

There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 3 years ago

In for an LE or Prem

#302 3 years ago

#303 3 years ago

Yes please

#304 3 years ago

Why have i not seen this thread before? Count me in for a pro! 2017 is what I hear.

#305 3 years ago

Depending on how they do the art will determine everything. Old school Iron Maiden and I'm in for a pro.

#306 3 years ago

Ed force one is down

Not a good thing
    But show will go on

image_(resized).jpg

1 year later
    #308 1 year ago

The time is now !

imj (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #309 1 year ago

I can't afford to buy this one, but an Iron Maiden pinball game is the most no brainer theme in history.

#310 1 year ago

Add me to the list if it’s Elwin + Yeti + Sheats! Maiden with this trio would be killers!

#311 1 year ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Add me to the list if it’s Elwin + Yeti + Sheats! Maiden with this trio would be killers!

same comment

1 month later
    #312 1 year ago

I'm reviving my 4 years old thread

Come on Stern be quick with the announcement or be dead lol

C7F7CDB7-7661-43A0-8C96-D19054E99F47 (resized).jpeg

#313 1 year ago

Still in for LE or Prem

#314 1 year ago

If it looks killer,I am in for sure.
    Needs to play well too,I guess,lol
    Love Maiden,rock on.

#315 1 year ago

It could have one flipper and I'm still IN.

#316 1 year ago

Im in!

#317 1 year ago

Well let's get this party started the only way it should be!
    (I know it won't be in game, but attract mode would be killer(s)!)

#318 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well let's get this party started the only way it should be!
    (I know it won't be in game, but attract mode would be killer(s)!)
    » YouTube video

Haha. Yeah, that absolutely won't make the cut. In the spirit of songs that won't make it but should, here is another equally unlikely candidate:

Rainbow's Gold (Beckett cover - a credited one. ha):

#319 1 year ago

Wow. Thanks PinCrush. Never heard that one. Is that the b-side on 2 Minutes? Funny, I have 11 Maiden albums and that's not even half of their material.

#320 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Wow. Thanks PinCrush. Never heard that one. Is that the b-side on 2 Minutes? Funny, I have 11 Maiden albums and that's not even half of their material.

Yes, they released a bunch of really cool b-sides on CD back in either the late 80's or early 90's. Can't remember exactly but I have most of them. Alternatively, you can pick this up which is a killer compilation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_of_the_%27B%27_Sides

#321 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinCrush:

Rainbow's Gold (Beckett cover - a credited one. ha):
    » YouTube video

One of my favorite Maiden tunes of all time! Back in the day I had an EP (remember those) that had this song on it as well as a couple others.

#322 1 year ago

I Remember this thread, always wanted the game made

#323 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I Remember this thread, always wanted the game made

You and 92 other people.

#324 1 year ago

This and Tron appear to be the games that probably weren't going to be made but repeated enthusiasm from super fans made it happen.

#325 1 year ago

I kind of have only two spots left and they are kind of reserved for Elvira 3 and The Munsters but if Iron Maiden turns out to be amazing i could maybe see myself selling my AS and putting Iron Maiden in its place. If i had more room though Iron Maiden would be a must buy providing it doesn’t turn out bad.

#326 1 year ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I kind of have only two spots left and they are kind of reserved for Elvira 3 and The Munsters but if Iron Maiden turns out to be amazing i could maybe see myself selling my AS and putting Iron Maiden in its place. If i had more room though Iron Maiden would be a must buy providing it doesn’t turn out bad.

Thought you were never ever selling AS

#327 1 year ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Thought you were never ever selling AS

I dont want to and i may never because i really do like the game and i consider it a keeper for sure. I am just coming to a point that if i ever fund a game that i want to have, i may have to switch a game out in order to make space for another game. I love my AS, i was just saying that if Maiden is something that really blows us away that i would consider the swap. AS is super fun and i love it.

#328 1 year ago

I was number 75 on this list all those years ago and just had a call from my pinball dealer in Melbourne.

I have my name on a LE!
    Can't wait, have a spot kept aside for it ready.

1 week later
    #329 1 year ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont want to and i may never because i really do like the game and i consider it a keeper for sure. I am just coming to a point that if i ever fund a game that i want to have, i may have to switch a game out in order to make space for another game. I love my AS, i was just saying that if Maiden is something that really blows us away that i would consider the swap. AS is super fun and i love it.

I don't believe you really love AS, like you profess. Willing to trade it? And for another music pin, tsk tsk tsk. Where I come from, you don't push aside the old for the new. it's ok to like Iron Maiden more than you like AS, and that alone is a good enough reason to be swapping it. Hope it turns out fantastic cause I'm starting to be caught up in in the fever for Iron Maiden. Recent vid has me excited about the pro.

#330 1 year ago

Awaiting the reveal of Premium to decide to get on a list or not. Have to see how the pro plays and the code level first.

#331 1 year ago

You can delete "not anymore" behind my name. I will get a LE or Premium of this game.

#332 1 year ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I don't believe you really love AS, like you profess. Willing to trade it? And for another music pin, tsk tsk tsk. Where I come from, you don't push aside the old for the new. it's ok to like Iron Maiden more than you like AS, and that alone is a good enough reason to be swapping it. Hope it turns out fantastic cause I'm starting to be caught up in in the fever for Iron Maiden. Recent vid has me excited about the pro.

No i do love my AS for real but if a game comes along that is better why wouldn’t i swap it out if i wanted it? Lets just take MET for example. If i didnt have a MET and i played one somewhee, i would no doubt put AS up for sale and exchange it out for a new MET. AS is great fun but its not MET fun. I still have room for two more games and those games will most likely be Elvira and The Munsters. After that, if something comes out that i want really bad, a game is going to have to go and right now i would have to say that AS would be the one i would put up for sale probably. That would be tough to do though because i really do like it, but sometimes tough choices have to be made. Im very thankful that im lucky enough to maybe have to even make a tough choice like that someday.

#333 1 year ago

#25 on the list

Now where did that 4 years go !

So stoked to be getting an LE

Thanks Keith and team , Thanks Stern
    Really delivered on my dream title.

Please step the QC up a level and you will have very successful sales and some very happy customers.

I do believe IMDN may out sell MET and AC/DC

#334 1 year ago

#46 on the list. Completely forgot about this thread. Somebody here coined the phrase " willed into existence". Well, it worked! Btw, this should be the LE list if the world was right.

#335 1 year ago

#49 on the list. I find it funny reading past Maiden threads. The haters thought it wouldn’t sell. Can’t wait for the LE!!!

#336 1 year ago

#18 I'm getting a pro. I'm super excited for this game!

#337 1 year ago

Pretty sure I'll be getting a Premium, waiting to see pics obviously. I'll probably get down voted for it, but I know I'll be using pinball browser to swap out all the songs (just not an IM fan, but I could see Megadeth or The Darkness songs) But like someone said earlier, so happy for the IM fans who do love their music and are getting their dream pin!

#338 1 year ago

#9 the pro for the drawing room on order and will be adding an le or premium upon reveal. UP YOUR IRONS

#339 1 year ago

I WAS #3 on this list and happy to say I am awaiting my LE to be shipped!!!

#340 1 year ago

#4 on the list and I am getting a LE as well
    It’s been a long wait,definitely worth it.
    Playfield design looks like a lot of fun to play.

#341 1 year ago

#50 checking in.
    If this was still four years ago I would’ve had no problem buying an LE.
    Today’s LE prices are howdoyousay...batshit crazy.
    I’ll be happy pimping a Powerslave Premium into an LE for pennies on the dollar.

Up the irons fellow Maidenheads! We made it!!!
    With KME, stereo(!), new display and ZY to boot!

#342 1 year ago

#16 on the list
    Premium for me, I cant wait

#343 1 year ago

#12 - Stuck to my word - LE ordered!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Pinball Haus
    $ 28.00
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 139.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 229.99
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7.65
    Cabinet Parts
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 221.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 28.00
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside