(Topic ID: 54086)

Ok Stern, this is the list of Iron Maiden buyers...(92 people so far)

By Darth_Chris

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 343 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dgoett
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C7F7CDB7-7661-43A0-8C96-D19054E99F47 (resized).jpeg
    imj (resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    73.jpg
    72.jpg
    art_rime_of_the_ancient_mariner.jpg
    79.jpg
    aces high 2.jpg
    aces high.jpg
    image-117.jpg
    image-293.jpg
    image-824.jpg
    image-371.jpg
    maiden.jpg
    steve harris eddie.jpg
    ps.jpg

There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
    #251 5 years ago

C'mon Stern,make this please!

ACDC METALLICA IRON MAIDEN Dreaming here !!!

#252 5 years ago

From some info I got over the weekend, sounds like this is the next music pin
    Not saying it's the next pin, just the next music pin. I'm in on this one !

#253 5 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Ohhhh yaaaaaa

#254 5 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

i would be all over this no question about it providing it has original art like met. ac/dc, met, and iron maiden would be a fantastic trio to have!

#255 5 years ago

Yes, What a Hat trick

AC/DC, METALLICA and IRON MAIDEN

Maiden

Must have Derek Riggs Art !

and Killer gameplay !

maiden.jpg

#256 5 years ago

Some amazing work by Derek Riggs. Imagine this type of stuff integrated into a pin.
    image-117.jpgimage-824.jpgimage-371.jpgimage-293.jpg

#257 5 years ago

Just when I thought my collection and wallet was safe. Up your irons stern!!!! It's a great title for some really cool toys and artwork as well as amazing code. Don't forget Mr. Hess, he is a must.

#258 5 years ago

Iron Maiden would be epic! It could have art from every album somewhere on the playfield or cabinet and it would definitely be my next NIB pin. I would only want older tunes on it from the first album to Powerslave but I'm sure they will have newer stuff too. I hope it's true that it is the next music pin, can't wait, do it Stern!

#259 5 years ago

if they did an "aces high" LE i would be all over that!
    aces high 2.jpg
    aces high.jpg

#260 5 years ago

Pretty sure this the next pin.

#261 5 years ago

Agree

#263 5 years ago

My wife is in, so I'm in, crazy!

#264 5 years ago

If its Maiden I'm out, hopefully TWD for me…….

#265 5 years ago

You can add me to the list. I don't see how I could not buy an Iron Maiden pin. Unless they did something stupid... like not using Derek Riggs for the artwork.

#266 5 years ago

Didn´t someone say Maiden will be the next MUSIC pin from Stern, but not the next game coming up?? so first TWD and then Iron Maiden with Riggs. Number of the beast LE - Tailgunner Pro and the Powerslave Premium

#267 5 years ago

Did anyone post this before?

"The one thing that we never got with Maiden, that we really wanted to do, was the "Iron Maiden Pinball Machine." In the '80s, there was a pinball machine sort of craze and we would have done anything to have an Iron Maiden Pinball machine made just so each of us could own one!"

Bruce Dickinson Interview (2002)

Source: http://maidenfans.com/index.php?ACT=module&name=rwarticles&show=15

#268 5 years ago
    Quoted from mattosborn:

You can add me to the list. I don't see how I could not buy an Iron Maiden pin. Unless they did something stupid... like not using Derek Riggs for the artwork.

Just saying, the rumor is that Dirty Donny is handling the next pin, and some people also think Maiden is the next pin.

#269 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

Yes, A Judas Priest pinball would be amazing.

JPriest would be great but the holy grail is SLAYER, Reign in Blood LE

#270 5 years ago

I think Dirty Donnie could be used as an artist, using approved iron maiden artwork. basically tying in the images together as a playfield design with original artwork for the background, lanes, etc.
    Possibly snag an unreleased Derek Riggs drawing or two or some little know Maiden ones so it's all not stale.

I liked the idea of this as a backglass with logo angled in upper left corner:
    79.jpg

And a drawing from my favorite maiden song on one side of the head:
    art_rime_of_the_ancient_mariner.jpg

#271 5 years ago

Imagine this in the middle of the playfield between the flippers. as you collected the eddies from each album the insert under their head stays lit.
    72.jpg

#272 5 years ago

.....and those that DON'T want Iron Maiden to be Sterns next music pin:

73.jpg

ok. I'm done now.

#273 5 years ago

I recently bought a Metallica Pro, more as decoration for my recently finished basement than anything else. Since buying the machine, I've become hooked on the game. Usually I try to play 4-5 games every night. Long story short, I've been thinking about another pin. If Stern actually made the Iron Maiden pin that has been suggested here, I would definitely be on board for a NIB. PLEASE MAKE THIS MACHINE!!!!!!!

#274 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Just saying, the rumor is that Dirty Donny is handling the next pin, and some people also think Maiden is the next pin.

Let's hope those rumors are unfounded. That would be a big mistake.

#275 5 years ago
    Quoted from mattosborn:

Let's hope those rumors are unfounded. That would be a big mistake.

There is no reason to think Dirty Donny would be involved in an Iron Maiden project. He has not done any of their work. Also his style is not a Maiden style.

It is also unlikely Derek Riggs would be involved in any original Iron Maiden art as he has not worked with Maiden in ages. They may be able to use previous images on the game, which there are many to choose from, but new work would be doubtful.

#276 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Yep, I'm one of those people.

Forget Zeppelin.

#277 5 years ago
    Quoted from thunderking50:

C'mon Stern,make this please!
    ACDC Metallica IRON MAIDEN Dreaming here !!!

I'm having that same dream and a free spot in the line up for that third one

#278 5 years ago

Great, Maiden blows, cater to the Euro market if that works for you……not for me, don't need another head banger Euro band pinball machine, but hey, I hope you guys love it!

#279 5 years ago

I want Maiden...just not yet.

I'd have to have an LE, and I don't want to blow all my game funds left in 2014 on one pin.

Wait till 2015, Stern!

#280 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Great, Maiden blows, cater to the Euro market if that works for you……not for me, don't need another head banger Euro band pinball machine, but hey, I hope you guys love it!

Bah, pretty sure with all the pins coming out odds are your mystical theme is coming. Problem with this hobby is I want a Maiden pin but also The Hobbit and need to go in the past for a Tron and way back for classics. This is without knowing the future and the awesome pins who are coming.

Dawm, I'm doomed

#281 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Yep, I'm one of those people.
    Forget Zeppelin.

#283 5 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Bah, pretty sure with all the pins coming out odds are your mystical theme is coming. Problem with this hobby is I want a Maiden pin but also The Hobbit and need to go in the past for a Tron and way back for classics. This is without knowing the future and the awesome pins who are coming.
    Dawm, I'm doomed

That is some loaded sh*t and not sure what it really even means. But I think I love the idea?

#284 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

It is also unlikely Derek Riggs would be involved in any original Iron Maiden art as he has not worked with Maiden in ages. They may be able to use previous images on the game, which there are many to choose from, but new work would be doubtful.

Derek is still painting new Eddie designs on commission for Maiden fans, so I'm sure Stern could hire him if they wanted new art.

#285 5 years ago
    Quoted from kid_ego:

I want Maiden...just not yet.
    I'd have to have an LE, and I don't want to blow all my game funds left in 2014 on one pin.
    Wait till 2015, Stern!

I want in 2015 and made with new technology by Stern.

#286 5 years ago

Very excited for this... someone make it happen...

2 weeks later
    #287 5 years ago

Where's my fkn Iron Maiden!

#288 5 years ago

You can put me down for 2 LE's...

#289 5 years ago

I'm new to the forums, but I would absolutely be in on an Iron Maiden without thinking twice. I don't know what model I'd go with, it would depend on the options/toys, but I wouldn't allow a release to happen without purchasing something.

The band/songs are great, and the artwork would be fantastic given all the options with Eddie. I can't think of a more fitting band for a pin.

1 year later
    #290 3 years ago

...a bit of CPR on an old thread...

I'm already on the list and would buy an Iron Maiden LE today,
    it's the missing piece of the puzzle in my games room (AC/DC LE, KISS LE, Metallica LE).

...and if Stern did multiple LE versions (like AC/DC) I might be tempted on getting a second Maiden too.

Please take my cash Stern!

#291 3 years ago

I would be in for one unless they totally blow it on the artwork. A powerslave theme would be my preference but any of the early art would be great.

#292 3 years ago

I'd be all in if the stars aligned regarding the designer, coder, artwork, and layout. Panzer toys are a must

#293 3 years ago

I'm all in 100% with two prerequisites:
    1. LCD. This band was MADE for an LCD that can do color video. So much to choose from visually!
    2 No Dirty Donny. The art has to be like the stuff Riggs did/does.

#294 3 years ago

You can take me from the list. Not interested anymore.

#295 3 years ago

This is the only pin that would cause me to break my "wait for the code" policy on new Sterns. Insta-buy. No hesitation.

#296 3 years ago

Absolute dream theme for me! If it's done right, I'll be in for my first NIB pin on a Premium or LE.

#297 3 years ago

Put me on the list please. My 1st nib as well.

#298 3 years ago

Put me down for one. As long as it isn't done until end of 2016.

#300 3 years ago
    Quoted from ayjayef:

...a bit of CPR on an old thread...
    I'm already on the list and would buy an Iron Maiden LE today,
    it's the missing piece of the puzzle in my games room (AC/DC LE, KISS LE, Metallica LE).
    ...and if Stern did multiple LE versions (like AC/DC) I might be tempted on getting a second Maiden too.
    Please take my cash Stern!

Talk about resurection lol sounds like Life after death hehehe

I'll keep updating the list, no prob

Asael ? I took you off the list but did not scratch you off completely for now lol

You'll be back

Same for me MET, AC/DC but no Kiss, I need an Iron Maiden to complete the trio

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.99
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 149.00
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 149.00
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    RGP Models
    $ 26.50
    € 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Magazines/books
    The Flipper Room
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside