(Topic ID: 54086)

Ok Stern, this is the list of Iron Maiden buyers...(92 people so far)

By Darth_Chris

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 343 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dgoett
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C7F7CDB7-7661-43A0-8C96-D19054E99F47 (resized).jpeg
    imj (resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    73.jpg
    72.jpg
    art_rime_of_the_ancient_mariner.jpg
    79.jpg
    aces high 2.jpg
    aces high.jpg
    image-117.jpg
    image-293.jpg
    image-824.jpg
    image-371.jpg
    maiden.jpg
    steve harris eddie.jpg
    ps.jpg

There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
    #101 6 years ago

It's 7h00 am here. Having breakfast with my 2 sons and my wife (so cereals, no beer).

Was showing the thread and the list with a few pictures of the artwork. My oldest one : dad ever realised how Zombie looking that Eddie looks like. A Zombie look alike pin with an amazing soundtrack, sounds familiar ?

#102 6 years ago

It's like wedding invitations, when it's time to put down the money, you would be lucky to get 25 deposits. My kids going to college, the car broke down, I lost my job ........

#103 6 years ago

The mistake the doubters are making, is assuming that everyone in the world interested in collecting and playing pins hangs out, and posts on the Pinside. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is not the case.

#104 6 years ago

Why are we bringing reality into this thread? We're having fun discussing a Maiden pin, for Christ's sake! Nothing we say or discuss will translate into fact - that's up to Stern's R&D department. So let's have some fun.

If they announced a Maiden pin, that would be a day one purchase for me! Let's not forget Iron Maiden's Churchill's speech intro:

"We shall go on to the end.
    We shall fight in France
    We shall fightover the seas and oceans.
    We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air.
    We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be
    We shall fight on beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds,
    We shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
    We shall fight on the hills.
    We shall never surrender."

#105 6 years ago

I'm interested in this theme also. But theme isn't enough. If buy the game with this theme if the playfield and features looked interesting.

#106 6 years ago

Aces High in the game for sure ......if they cant get Bruce - then use this guy?

#107 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wotto:

Aces High in the game for sure ......if they cant get Bruce - then use this guy?
    ยป YouTube video

Hahahahahaha it is forbiden for me to sing at Rock Band. According to my friends i'm the Worst singer in the world. Not anymore hahahahaha

All good the only thing I ever wanted was to play guitar

#108 6 years ago

In for LE

#109 6 years ago

i`m already in, and a friend of mine will take a Maiden pin too. so +1

up the irons!

#110 6 years ago

Is that it ?

#111 6 years ago

How many were you expecting?

#112 6 years ago

If it were a game that was being pre sold I am sure it would be sold out immediately, as long as they have a good designer and lyman on the code. There was a ton of excitement the day they posted an Eddie picture on fb so they are well aware of the marketability, especially overseas.

#113 6 years ago

Only 3000 short!

closebutnocig128563854991546836.jpg

#114 6 years ago

Stern would LOVE to sell 3000 of a title nowadays.....

#115 6 years ago

Count me in too. Would also go for a Van Halen pinball. Jump!!!

#116 6 years ago

Anyone notice that all of the Sad Sally's on this thread are Canadian?

and

Canadians have only 35 sperm donors and have to obtain 95% of their sperm from the USA?

Coincidence?

#117 6 years ago
    Quoted from cichlid:

Canadians have only 35 sperm donors and have to obtain 95% of their sperm from the USA?

If there are 2 things Americans are known for it's starting wars and nice sperm.

#118 6 years ago

What a jackass comment especially from someone with no initials and an unknown location.

#119 6 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

What a jackass comment especially from someone with no initials and an unknown location.

Maybe he is Canadian, LOL.

#120 6 years ago
    Quoted from cichlid:

and
    Coincidence?

Ok Starbuck

From a guy who uses a metrosexual shaved ass as his avatar....

95% on the volume of our population.....that must be like 3 sells, sure it's very usefull for us to know that. Thank God you did that Major in sperm economy....the financial deficit is solved.

#121 6 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

specially from someone with no initials and an unknown location

Yes but the avatar makes up for that.

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Stern would LOVE to sell 3000 of a title nowadays.....

AC/DC has already made it.
    MET will be the next to join the 3k club...

~500 LE
    ~1000 PREMIUM
    ~1500+ PRO

#123 6 years ago
    Quoted from cichlid:

and
    Coincidence?

That must mean our sperm is more valuable no? Harder to get? Just like a METLE right?

#124 6 years ago

I am in for LE. Would be my first new one - but a must have.

#125 6 years ago

Seventh Bump of the Seventh Bump!!!!!!!!!!!

#126 6 years ago

add me and my lil bro!!! We'd take one LE each

btw, id like anything "somewhere in time" and older.

#127 6 years ago

week end bump

#128 6 years ago

Sorry man but she's dead.

#129 6 years ago

hay ,I want one too!!!

#130 6 years ago

attack !!!!!!

#131 6 years ago

// Error: Image 110902 not found //

#132 6 years ago

// Error: Image 110903 not found //

#133 6 years ago

// Error: Image 110904 not found //

#134 6 years ago

I think it's time to realize there isn't that much interest for an Iron Maiden pin...atleast not from pinsiders...which should be a good barometer for which pins would or would not be popular. Out of the 133 posts so far, the OP has posted 36 of them...which is well over a quarter of the posts. If Stern was to make their decision to make an Iron Maiden pin based soley on the OP's enthusiasm, it would be a no-brainer...unfortunately, Stern doesn't base their decision on one person (or even a small sample of the whole). I still wish you the best on your "dream" pin...but it still isn't gonna happen.

#135 6 years ago

I was enthusiast of course. Post many pictures to share the artwork that I like very much. So forgive me if I posted 36 times. At least with a thread like this we have an answer. So thanks to that you won't have to read or overlook Maiden threads every week. Not sad, I like pinball. Plenty of awesome themes to choose from. Take care and enjoy pinball dude, I know I will.

#136 6 years ago

Sign me up also. I saw them play in Tampa 2 years ago. It's all there. Art theme music and fans. It must include the Flight 666 jet.

#137 6 years ago

Put me down for 2. One for the 1up and the other for the 2up.

#138 6 years ago

Put me down for an LE 100%

#139 6 years ago

Put me down for a 2 minutes 2 midnight LE

#140 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Put me down for a 2 minutes 2 midnight LE

No problem. Hope it gets real so you might post more pictures of a Maiden slumber party

#141 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

unfortunately, Stern doesn't base their decision on one person (or even a small sample of the whole). I still wish you the best on your "dream" pin...but it still isn't gonna happen.

So how does Stern come to their decision? If it's obviously not based on Pinside threads, how did they come up with... say... Metallica?

Of course a single thread won't force a manufacturer to produce a certain theme, but it's more like suggesting a idea.

I'll take one if Big Lebowski doesn't happen..

Oh and that pucture with the jet fighters is an absolute no go. Eddie wouldn't wear a helmet with the US flag on. It's supposed to be a british one.

#142 6 years ago

Just thought of an idea...maybe the skit-b boys could do an Iron Maiden pin after Predator. To the best of my knowledge, they're only making 250 Predators...if they can make the financial aspect of developing a pin work with only having to produce 250 of them, seems to me that would be a perfect fit to make an Iron Maiden pin. They could produce 250...500...or possibly even a 1000, depending on what the actual demand might be. Send Kevin an e-mail with a link to this thread...who knows, they might be Iron Maiden fans as well and jump at the opportunity. Good luck!

kevin@skitbpinball.com

#143 6 years ago

Unfortunately... my opinion on threads like these is that it probably would deter Stern from ever making the pin.

After actually selling 500 Metallica LEs in a couple of days and a bunch more pros...only having 70 fictions machine purchases in about a week probably doesn't give Stern a warm and fuzzy feeling about producing the pin.

Of course I could be completely wrong

#144 6 years ago

Just thought of an idea...maybe the skit-b boys could do an Iron Maiden pin after Predator. To the best of my knowledge, they're only making 250 Predators...if they can make the financial aspect of developing a pin work with only having to produce 250 of them, seems to me that would be a perfect fit to make an Iron Maiden pin. They could produce 250...500...or possibly even a 1000, depending on what the actual demand might be. Send Kevin an e-mail with a link to this thread...who knows, they might be Iron Maiden fans as well and jump at the opportunity. Good luck!
    kevin@skitbpinball.com

Thanks for a very constructive post. It's a good idea.

#145 6 years ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Unfortunately... my opinion on threads like these is that it probably would deter Stern from ever making the pin.
    After actually selling 500 Metallica LEs in a couple of days and a bunch more pros...only having 70 fictions machine purchases in about a week probably doesn't give Stern a warm and fuzzy feeling about producing the pin.
    Of course I could be completely wrong

This has been my thought all along with a company like Stern or even JJP...but I think a small company like Skit-B makes perfect sense (See my earlier post).

#146 6 years ago

Not me. Can't name a single song from them.

#147 6 years ago

So many better bands than Iron Maiden. im out and most of my reg Le customers would be out to. At least 20 of them. so stern would lose 20 Le sales.

#148 6 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Not me. Can't name a single song from them.

Anyone whoever watched MTV in the early 80's saw the "Run To The Hills" video...they only played it about 4 zillion friggin' times!

#149 6 years ago

Anyone whoever watched MTV in the early 80's saw the "Run To The Hills" video...they only played it about 4 zillion friggin' times!

#150 6 years ago

Looks like this would be one exclusive LE run, maybe 150 sales. But add me to the list, as you can never have too many music pins.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Latenight Weeknight Mods
    $ 179.99
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 179.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 4,800.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside