(Topic ID: 54086)

Ok Stern, this is the list of Iron Maiden buyers...(92 people so far)

By Darth_Chris

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 343 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dgoett
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C7F7CDB7-7661-43A0-8C96-D19054E99F47 (resized).jpeg
    imj (resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    73.jpg
    72.jpg
    art_rime_of_the_ancient_mariner.jpg
    79.jpg
    aces high 2.jpg
    aces high.jpg
    image-117.jpg
    image-293.jpg
    image-824.jpg
    image-371.jpg
    maiden.jpg
    steve harris eddie.jpg
    ps.jpg

There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Nice!!!! The revolution has begun!!!!!!

Let's just say your thread yesterday was that final push off the Cliff

We need an answer

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

666 the number of the beast ?

Maybe I have heard some, I'll youtube them.

#53 6 years ago

I like Iron Maiden even less than Metallica, so I'm afraid it's a no for me. I say enough with the metal. If they are going to do another music themed pin, they should mix it up a bit. Perhaps Captain & Tennille ...

#54 6 years ago

In for an LE..."Up the Irons!"

#55 6 years ago

Can we please start the bidding on LE # 666?

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from balloukevin:

Can we please start the bidding on LE # 666?

That would be a lot of LE

#57 6 years ago

Iron Maiden ???? I think I would rather have a Robert Goulet Pinball than Iron Maiden , where do you people come up with these ideas..........

#59 6 years ago

Iron Maiden ???? I think I would rather have a Robert Goulet Pinball than Iron Maiden , where do you people come up with these ideas..........

iron-maiden_400x225.jpg $(KGrHqJ,!iQE2LH)eUFSBNrH-M6V8w~~_35.JPG

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from NYP:

True story: my dad arrested Robert Goulet in the mid-eighties. Said he was drunk and pissing all over himself.

Back on topic: I'm in for Maiden!!!

#61 6 years ago

I'd be in for an Iron Maiden Machine.

The art would be crazy awesome. I would want "The Trooper" LE Please.

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

True story: my dad arrested Robert Goulet in the mid-eighties. Said he was drunk and pissing all over himself.
    Back on topic: I'm in for Maiden!!!

Hahaha always knew he had to be evil since I saw him in Naked Gun

#63 6 years ago

#64 6 years ago

somewhere_back_in_time_36.jpg

#65 6 years ago

Wow

transylvania%202010.jpg

#66 6 years ago

Yep..i`ll take the "number of the beast LE"

#67 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Pain in the ass Bruce will want at least 3 to 5 new songs in the game.

There are plenty of new songs that are even better than the old ones.

Paschendale (2007) is often listed as the #1 Maiden song of all time:

http://rateyourmusic.com/lists/list_view?list_id=156928&show=25&start=125

#68 6 years ago

The best Maiden song of all time is Wicker Man and it's a new song.

#69 6 years ago

Germany

GERMANY%202011%20FINAL%20PAINT.jpg

#70 6 years ago

Put me down for 2 machines.

wicker_man.jpg

#71 6 years ago

Definitely In.

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from cichlid:

The best Maiden song of all time is Wicker Man and it's a new song.
    » YouTube video

Never heard that one. I dig it!

But for me, it really doesn't get any better than:

#73 6 years ago

An Iron Maiden pinball would be way at the top of my must buy list. I think there would be no choice but to buy it, even if I wasn't looking to buy any more machines.

And no, new Iron Maiden albums aren't boring, so I sure hope they don't just fill it with the old stuff. Brave New World was an awesome comeback album and it mostly just kept going from there.

#74 6 years ago

We're Blood Brother...............

#75 6 years ago

I know you guys are going to hate me for this one, but Blaze will always have a special place in my heart............I've never met a more humble and grateful person in rock..........Well maybe if you include Ronnie. Just a few of my favorites from Blaze

#76 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bif:

An Iron Maiden pinball would be way at the top of my must buy list. I think there would be no choice but to buy it, even if I wasn't looking to buy any more machines.
    And no, new Iron Maiden albums aren't boring, so I sure hope they don't just fill it with the old stuff. Brave New World was an awesome comeback album and it mostly just kept going from there.

Will have to listen to that new stuff. Like I said in another thread, I lost touch after Brave New World

#77 6 years ago

Sign me up.

#78 6 years ago

<--- Yes.
    Steve Ritchie/Lyman Sheats please.

#79 6 years ago

I just can't see stern making a game with such evil imagery.

Gl guys I hope it happens for you but 33 buys is a few thousand short to make this happen.

#80 6 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I hope it happens for you but 33 buys is a few thousand short to make this happen.

Patience friend, this thread is not even 1 day old

#81 6 years ago

35 for one day is not bad at all..............Darth, you need to add Highprotein & Cheezywhiz.

#82 6 years ago

I hate to burst everyone's bubble...but it ain't gonna happen! You guys can start all the threads you want, send e-mails to Stern, hell...you could even hold Gary hostage and demand an Iron Maiden pin for his safe return...it STILL ain't gonna happen!

#83 6 years ago

It's a pinball machine starring geriatric rockers.

Not really a question of "if" Stern will make it, but "when".

#84 6 years ago

I would be in, NO QUESTION!

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

I hate to burst everyone's bubble...but it ain't gonna happen! You guys can start all the threads you want, send e-mails to Stern, hell...you could even hold Gary hostage and demand an Iron Maiden pin for his safe return...it STILL ain't gonna happen!

Why ? Inlight us

#86 6 years ago

iron maiden is right in the wheelhouse of the pinball demographics. this machine would sell large numbers in many countries.

so you are saying stern and the venture capitalists will turn down a gigantic money maker? please explain why stern would want to do this?

#87 6 years ago

Count this guy in too....

summer-maiden-012.jpg

#88 6 years ago

Don't take it the wrong way please, but why are the 2 people on pinside who have something for Marilyn Manson don't like Iron Maiden

#89 6 years ago

Any explanation I were to give, valid or not, would only incite a rash of harsh criticisim. I am only stating an educated guess on the subject, just the same as everyone else.

#90 6 years ago

When the rumors first surfaced about a Metallica pin, I thought it was the most idiotic idea I had ever heard. What I didn't realize at the time was: a) There is a HUGE Metallica fanbase out there, and b) A shitload of pinheads intersect with that fanbase. I simply underestimated how popular Metallica was. I won't make that same mistake with Iron Maiden. I personally don't see the appeal, but I'm fully willing to acknowledge that the theme could be turned into a very successful pin.

#91 6 years ago

Any explanation I were to give, valid or not, would only incite a rash of harsh criticisim. I am only stating an educated guess on the subject, just the same as everyone else.

Ok friend we respect your pinsider opinion. Thanks for being the bigger man, no need to explain anything, specialy if you know it won't help us in our quest. All the best, if we get this pin one day my door is always open to a pin fan to share a beer and a good laugh.

#92 6 years ago

Lol now a Marilyn Manson pin though...the list is already at 2

I remember when I was called clueless yesterday several times, I guess I stand corrected now that a whopping 37 have said they wound buy maiden what was I thinking?!

We can talk about it all day and petition all we want but stern will make what they want and what their research tells them will sell.

Look at 2012 tours, Madonna at almost 300m, where's her pin? Like a Virgin mode, 3 minutes to save the world sudden death mode, vogue multiball.

I think they should get several 80's bands together on one pin. Maybe like a hair metal pin.

#93 6 years ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again

SLAYER!!!

#94 6 years ago

Slow your troll extra... It's getting sad.

Oh; I almost forgot D_C,
    Add one more American Maiden fan to the "never-being-made/fictitious", Maiden LE list.

Up the f@<#ing Irons!

#95 6 years ago

Iron Maiden less than a day 49 fans, some multi-purchase

Big Lebowski 144 pins, 2 months

Let our pinsider friends have a chance at least to see this thread

#96 6 years ago

49 buys...shall i prepare to eat my words?

Get 500 buys send it to stern and post their response. I'm curious what they would say.

#97 6 years ago

Get 500 buys send it to stern and post their response. I'm curious what they would say.

They might listen if there were 500 pre-pays!

Keep hoping guys, the Art would be great as would the toys - a real iron maiden trapping the ball!!!

As long as "Run to the Hills" is on there....I might have to consider!!!

If this falls through, how about an 80's hair band pin!!! I need some Twisted Sister and Motley Crue!

#98 6 years ago

Now there's some bands... I just went to the Crüe a few months ago

It's easy to say ill buy a game but its another thing to actually put up the $$$

You guys need to put a deposit in escrow to show stern you are serious about maiden and not just talking through your beers.

#99 6 years ago

Now there's some bands... I just went to the Crüe a few months ago
    It's easy to say ill buy a game but its another thing to actually put up the $$$
    You guys need to put a deposit in escrow to show stern you are serious about maiden and not just talking through your beers.

We wish you get your battle of the band pin one day so you can be happy.

That subject about an Iron Maiden pin has been going around on pinside for a lot of time. The time is now to get an answer. Most of the people here are at a certain age of their life and have $$$$. Thrust me, you know as I do (you better than anybody 14 pins collection) if you can drop 7000 smack on a pinball machine and you post you want another one, it is viable.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 99.95
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    ULEKstore
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 89.99
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    $ 49.99
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 6.95
    $ 214.99
    $ 19.95
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 47.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside