(Topic ID: 106482)

OK Pinside. Time for a new manufacturer category: Dutch Pinball.

By Superchicken

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Major license, real prototypes, released product and they are marketing like a fortune 500 company. Nothing homebrewed here.

#2 9 years ago

What product is released?

I think they have potential and TBL looks great but there communication is just as bad as other manf. They've gotten a bit better here recently so they show promise but they still suffer from what seems to be the norm in pinball.

I'll wait to comment on the product once I get my BOP 2.0 kit. Pics look promising but nobody can comment on there execution of product at this point.

Again, I think they have strong promise. In that same breath I also hope that they do better in the future with keeping deadlines and being more upcoming when deadlines are going to be missed for paid customers.

#3 9 years ago

Oops. Sorry, I though BOP 2.0 was in production.

Quoted from 85vett:

What product is released?
I think they have potential and TBL looks great but there communication is just as bad as other manf. They've gotten a bit better here recently so they show promise but they still suffer from what seems to be the norm in pinball.
I'll wait to comment on the product once I get my BOP 2.0 kit. Pics look promising but nobody can comment on there execution of product at this point.
Again, I think they have strong promise. In that same breath I also hope that they do better in the future with keeping deadlines and being more upcoming when deadlines are going to be missed for paid customers.

#4 9 years ago

Getting close from what we've been told (couple weeks after Expo). Nothing shipped yet and shipping timelines have been missed several times now. Fingers crossed this next timeline will come through.

Anxiously waiting.

#5 9 years ago

The marketing is what I love about them. Nice teaser trailer, release parties, cardboard standups of the movie, promo rugs, etc.

They didn't even use puppet commercials, and I think thats peachy.

#6 9 years ago

I agree. Will talk to Robin after he gets back from Expo.

#7 9 years ago

Sooo...whats the baseline for a manufacturer having their own subforum? Spooky pinball already released a finished product, and is on to their second,

#8 9 years ago

These guys will be major players from here on.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9 9 years ago

DP has already made a substantial investment in TBL. Having Sam Elliott do the voice over for your marketing material is no minor feat.

Quoted from asay:

Sooo...whats the baseline for a manufacturer having their own subforum? Spooky pinball already released a finished product, and is on to their second,

#10 9 years ago

If you listen close, thats not really Sam Elliot

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

But we need to agree, it is a pretty good impression. Quality voiceover in my opinion.

#12 9 years ago

Oh yeah its pretty decent

#13 9 years ago

Well if not Sam then they got permission or they most likely would have the lawyers involved.

Quoted from sd_tom:

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from asay:

No objective baseline. Pure discretionary from Robin. I don't want to speak for Robin, I don't know what his view is, but I'm guessing he will add both Dutch Pinball and Spooky. That is entirely a guess.

#15 9 years ago

Probably should have a category for Chicago Gaming as well.

#16 9 years ago

Leave space for Homepin

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 22.50
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-pinside-time-for-a-new-manufacture-category-dutch-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.