9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by alveolus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

The tryhard group in KC is kicking around the idea of a road trip. Any further details about the January 10th event available?

Tournament entry fee?
    Is there a CJ admission fee?
    Specific lineup?
    Practice time before 1:00 start?
    Side event?

#2 9 years ago

The games have not been selected yet. No admission fee for the tourney, just pay coin drop which is $0.75 a game. I believe they will be open at 11 if you want to get there early and practice. Might want to call to confirm those hours 405-789-9846. I have not heard mention of a side tournament.

When the main tourney starts, you get only one try on each of the 8 tournament games. Your score will be recorded and ranked on each individual game, and you will be given points (1 point for each player you finished above) for each game. Then your 8 games points will be totaled and compared against everyone else's total points for your finishing position.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks caker, I appreciate the info.

#4 9 years ago

caker137 is correct. No side tourney. I usually wait pretty late to decide on the machines in order to mitigate the advantage of the people who have the most access to the arcade.

I hope you guys make it down!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-pinball-enthusiasts-tourney-info-request and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.