• Latest reply 12 years ago by vster23
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0162.JPG
#1 12 years ago

Yep, Im joining the Whitewater WTB club. I've been looking local and nothing has come my way. So, I'm asking my pinside brothers and sisters to help me find one. Something decent would be nice. Not collector quality , that's ok. I want to play it!

#2 12 years ago

The reason Whitewaters are hard to find is that when people get one, they realise it's a faultless game, so they never want to sell it... good clean family fun, excellent strategy game, not too ugly, loads of ramps, great dots, great humour etc... Basically it's the best pinball in the world... Oh, and I forget to mention... I have a spare one to sell (wrong side of the pond for you tho I'm afraid...).

#3 12 years ago

I know one in the Sacramento area owned by an operator, but it needs a lot of work.
I bet he would let it go for a grand.

#4 12 years ago

Welcome to the club. I've been a member for about 6 months myself after playing one in great condition at Tatman's

#5 12 years ago

Crazyflipperfinger, I'd love to check out that wh20. I'll pinside mail you. Thanks.

#6 12 years ago

When I said he would probably take a grand for it I was very wrong. You got his number now, I wish you luck in making a deal, he is a nice guy. I think he also has a BSD.

#7 12 years ago

I just want to say thanks to crazyfliprfinger for the great wh20 lead. If you ever need me to look at a pin here in sacto don't be afraid to ask. I owe you one. As for the pin, the owner was also a cool guy. He's not quite ready to sell but hopefully he will give me a call when he's ready.( I need to stop staring at my phone) The hunt continues......

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

The reason Whitewaters are hard to find is that when people get one, they realise it's a faultless game, so they never want to sell it... good clean family fun, excellent strategy game, not too ugly, loads of ramps, great dots, great humour etc... Basically it's the best pinball in the world... Oh, and I forget to mention... I have a spare one to sell (wrong side of the pond for you tho I'm afraid...).

I wouldn't say it's a perfect pin, but it certainly is very good.

Nordman is my favorite designer.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I wouldn't say it's a perfect pin, but it certainly is very good.

My comments were laced with a touch of sales pitch, I have to admit... but it is definitely one of my top 10 games of all time... which surprised me, because at the first few plays it seems just medeocre... and then you realise the strategy of using the 5x playfield, and the game changes totally into something strategical, compelling and addictive!

#10 12 years ago

3 day bumpity bump.

#11 12 years ago

Only had mine a couple days. Love it more with every play!

#12 12 years ago

I'll join... ever since seeing the refurbed one listed here the other day.

#13 12 years ago

What happened with the dude up in Oroville?

#14 12 years ago

I miss my WH2O. Mr. McKee bought it and did a refurb on it.

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Only had mine a couple days. Love it more with every play!

gweempose, way to rub it in. ill be in the club soon, youll see.

Quoted from docscott:

I'll join... ever since seeing the refurbed one listed here the other day.

that wh20 is so nice id almost be afraid to play it. well actually i dont have 6 grand for it so....... off to the liquor store for some lotto tickets.

Quoted from CrazyFliprFingrs:

What happened with the dude up in Oroville?

not quite ready to sell. he wants to maybe fix it up a little, play it for awhile then sell it. to be continued i guess.

#16 12 years ago

I miss my WH20, and regret selling it to get a Spiderman. I sold SM to fund my AFM, but I only miss White Water and not Spiderman. One day I will add Wh20 back to the lineup, it's a great game.

#17 12 years ago

Lots of folks looking for a WH20 now days getting hard to find at a reasonable price. I love to play me some WH20 but starting to think I may have to wait a bit on one instead of focusing on trying to add just it. Lots of fun pins out there that is the good news!

#18 12 years ago

Don't want to jinx it but,...

DSC_0162.JPGDSC_0162.JPG

#19 12 years ago

Looks like a clean WH20 indeed. Are you gonna add that bad boy?? If so congrats looks great!

#20 12 years ago

UGGGHH this game sucks, why does everyone keep bringing it up?!

#21 12 years ago

Great game, I remember liking it when I was a kid. I finally played it again recently and I absolutely love it!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-its-official-im-in-the-whitewater-wtb-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.