(Topic ID: 113132)

Ok ,interest in Stern SPPP ( South Park Pinball Party)?

By MK6PIN

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pdxmonkey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in a new SP game”

• if its a new design w current relevance, I want one 17 votes
    44%
  • maybe, like the theme, but on the fence 10 votes
    26%
  • don't like the theme, still firewood to me 12 votes
    31%

(39 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

#1 9 years ago

now that I've clarified my interest for a NEW SP machine, who shares the interest, who's not, who thinks it would still be firewood? Seems as viable to discuss as all the other remake topics, as while the original was not classic player, still a pretty popular, relevant title, that could be made for a reasonable price...thoughts? Poll attached.....if it's a new machine, and priced right, I want it...a perfect trilogy for my FG and TSPP.....mark

#2 9 years ago

I really didn't like the SP game. I think SP has random funny episodes, but it isn't what it was back in its heyday. I would totally pass on it. It does great on route because you are only forced to play a few games. If it is at home, you get it play it free.....for as long as you own it

#3 9 years ago

Bring on a new South Park. Make it current and sophisticated, limit the toilet humor.

#4 9 years ago

And yes, I made up the acronym " South Park Pinball Party" I don't know what it would be called, but defines it as a new game

#5 9 years ago

That's not something you hear too often together....I think a new south park game would be really cool. Might be tough though because Matt and Trey like to be involved in anything and everything south park related nowadays. They would shit if a new SP came out and got bashed like the old one does.

#6 9 years ago

I think it would work great to make a new south park with the rule sets stern are doing these days, it could really be a big seller, the way the simpsons pinball party appeals to the public non pinheads and the most hardcore of players, South Park has been around for a while now , so there a heap of story they can run with. I find personaly that south park cross the boundaries a bit to much, an find it a bit uncomfortable , if they could keep it in boundaries with out being to offensive I think you will have one kick ass game !!!

#7 9 years ago

You could make a entire pin devoted to just the Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers episode. TONS of great material to pick and choose from over the years. I'd be in.

#8 9 years ago

SP is fun few games only, but quickly became boring because of the simple/repetitive rules & shots

in the other way, the theme is great for sure, and appealing for lots of people

but what about a brand NEW pinball ? sounds interesting...

#9 9 years ago

The zen ones are fun and cheap!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#10 9 years ago

Double post

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
4,725 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-interest-in-stern-sppp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.