(Topic ID: 145793)

Ok did I miss the rumor page? Stern, Whats NEXT?

By oropuro

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

img-thing_(resized).jpg
6883391_RollingStones-LickPhone_(resized).jpg
kisskondoms_(resized).jpg
kisscheckers_(resized).jpg
9-09kisspothead_(resized).jpg
UN_(resized).jpg
UN_(resized).jpg
Nugent-Pedophile-74871159031_(resized).png
elvis_(resized).jpg
steven_tyler_old_woman_01_(resized).jpg
Au9VoH4CEAABpIh.png
Bond-Girls.jpg
James-Bonds-600x300.jpg
1000x1000.jpg
image.jpeg
WP_20151126_13_14_15_Pro.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Here is what I keep reading in no particular order:
Spider man Comic Book Edition(somewhere between premium or pro pricing-)
Ghost-busters
Iron Maiden
Lord of the Rings (remake)
Tron (remake)
Not sure why Star Wars isn't being considered with the new series of movies coming out. Maybe we should start a new spec thread

Don't forget My Little Pony!

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

I would buy Ghostbusters in a heartbeat but only if it was the original Movie. I don't understand the haters on this one. Some of the best comedians of all time, great callouts and lots of material to work with. I only hope that they don't follow the WWE route and make the Pro the new movie and the LE the Original. I don't think anyone wants to see Melissa McCarthy on a Pinball Machine.

If you buy a machine solely based on theme, you must have $ to burn. It's not like these machine cost a few hundred bucks... Good for you. Pinball themes mean nothing. They are primarily used as a manufacturing convenievce.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

Isn't that what everyone that buys a new Stern does? Code isn't complete for at least a year sometimes 2. None of us really knows what a game is going to be like until the code is done. I've bought a couple of games off Theme alone and it's mostly worked out for me. Not to mention i would always be able to sell it to recoup most of the money from buying it.

Define "NEW". I bought all but 2 Sterns that I own NIB. They had ALL been out for year(s). NEW to you might not be new to the pinball world...

You can generally play a NEW pin before you buy it if you go to a Stern launch party, sometimes sooner. I realize geographical location has something to do with this for a lot of people but yeah, new can mean a lot of different things in the pinball hobby.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-did-i-miss-the-rumor-page-stern-whats-next?tu=snyper2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.