(Topic ID: 145793)

Ok did I miss the rumor page? Stern, Whats NEXT?

By oropuro

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

img-thing_(resized).jpg
6883391_RollingStones-LickPhone_(resized).jpg
kisskondoms_(resized).jpg
kisscheckers_(resized).jpg
9-09kisspothead_(resized).jpg
UN_(resized).jpg
UN_(resized).jpg
Nugent-Pedophile-74871159031_(resized).png
elvis_(resized).jpg
steven_tyler_old_woman_01_(resized).jpg
Au9VoH4CEAABpIh.png
Bond-Girls.jpg
James-Bonds-600x300.jpg
1000x1000.jpg
image.jpeg
WP_20151126_13_14_15_Pro.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kporter946286.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 8 years ago

I received this poll 2 months ago from a large pinball distributor for what its worth.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_460888-i.jpgC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_460888-i.jpg

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Jaws might be kinda cool.
A great white with it's mouth open with all the teeth.
It could play that background music from the film. It might get old after a while though.
The rest don't do a whole lot for me. You need more options on your poll.

Its not my poll. It was sent to me to respond too as a feeler from a large pinball distributor.

In regards to Star Wars Ep. 7 That machine is an Ace in the hole. I wouldn't bring that out till later. I would start now on it and then if economy goes South in next couple years and sales were down you could pull that out for gautenteed sales

#140 8 years ago

If they did any research the would know Iron Maiden is huge worldwide. Great way to expand outside the USA and so many great options for Art, gimmicks, toys, songs and modes. Iron Maiden=No brainer. Nobody gives a shit about Jimi Hendrix or Aerosmith.

#143 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I give a shit about Hendrix and Aerosmith. I don't give a shit about Iron Maiden.
Everyone has their likes and dislikes. Stern will decide for us what we would like to have.

Jimi doesn't even have 8 or 10 songs consider hits. His biggest hit was a cover song and I'd imagine you'd have to throw the anthem in there as well??

#145 8 years ago

WP_20151126_13_14_15_Pro.jpgWP_20151126_13_14_15_Pro.jpgMaybe Joe Public cant name a Iron Maiden song but you show them a Picture of Eddie and they will know that pinball is badass! Iron Maiden 4Life!!

#151 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Go back to the 80s and make a similar list and you will get your Michael Jackson pinball machine.

I would take a MJ pinball. Moonwalking magnet! Tons of great songs!

#156 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Other top acts of the 80s were
Madonna
Prince
Whitney Houston
Do any of these suit your fancy?

Prince is the most under-rated guitarist in history. Runs circles around that poser Slash! And I am a material girl!! You can keep Whit. O-din and Vid what are your thoughts on TOOL?? They are only great band since '92 IMO

#167 8 years ago

listen to this!!!

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from WakiMiko:

At least with Iron Maiden nobody will be able to complain about bad playfield artwork. Because the worse it is, the better it will fit the theme
dance of death

That is a POS cover. Of their hundreds of official art pieces this is one of the worst. You would have to be Derek Riggs, their original long time artist, to accurately do the pinball. You all think Dirty Donnie is good, Riggs blows jim away by a mile. Image search Derek Riggs Iron Maiden

#194 8 years ago

Guess he wasn't alive in 50's or 60's?? Wasn't pinball larger than the movie industry untill mid 1970's???

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Isn't Pachinko for gambling? Gambling is what drove Williams out of pinball. The money was so much easier than pinball.

Technically NO. Gambling is illegal in Japan for the most part. You win "stuff". You can trade that "stuff" in across the street for real stuff. LOL

#217 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Congo. Shadow. Dr who. Sttng. Tz. Taf.
An upper flipper on the main pf that has multiple shots.
More specifically some of john t best designs involve a great set of upper flipper shots. Congo, tx, robowar to name a few.
Been a while since we saw a stern with a solid upper flipper layout.

What about Tron? Shit Aurich you beat me to it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kporter946286.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-did-i-miss-the-rumor-page-stern-whats-next?tu=kporter946286 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.