(Topic ID: 145793)

Ok did I miss the rumor page? Stern, Whats NEXT?

By oropuro

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 314 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jackontherocks
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

img-thing_(resized).jpg
6883391_RollingStones-LickPhone_(resized).jpg
kisskondoms_(resized).jpg
kisscheckers_(resized).jpg
9-09kisspothead_(resized).jpg
UN_(resized).jpg
UN_(resized).jpg
Nugent-Pedophile-74871159031_(resized).png
elvis_(resized).jpg
steven_tyler_old_woman_01_(resized).jpg
Au9VoH4CEAABpIh.png
Bond-Girls.jpg
James-Bonds-600x300.jpg
1000x1000.jpg
image.jpeg
WP_20151126_13_14_15_Pro.jpg

There are 314 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 3 years ago

Rumors of spidey VE I have seen, anything else floating around...Muppets ever get taken seriously? Catch me up.

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Rumors of spidey VE I have seen, anything else floating around

My source says... more Bevel & Emboss..

#3 3 years ago

Gomez has Golden Girls up next.

#4 3 years ago

So, nothing?!? When will it be out?

#5 3 years ago

The only credible thing I've heard floating around is Ghostbusters (after Spiderman VE). Not sure about time table.

#6 3 years ago

Jaws.

#7 3 years ago

Bedknobs and broomsticks just mentioned on Tron VE thread. Now that's worth waiting for.

#8 3 years ago

Here is what I keep reading in no particular order:

Spider man Comic Book Edition(somewhere between premium or pro pricing-)
Ghost-busters
Iron Maiden
Lord of The Rings (remake)
Tron (remake)

Not sure why Star Wars isn't being considered with the new series of movies coming out. Maybe we should start a new spec thread

#9 3 years ago

Nacho Libre

#10 3 years ago

My bet is on a movie theme, two full years since the Star Trek launch at this point.

I don't think they've gone that long between movie-themed releases ever.

#11 3 years ago

Gary told some distributors in France ( a few months ago) that Stern will come up this year with a "surprise" after GOT...

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Gary told some distributors in France ( a few months ago) that Stern will come up this year with a "surprise" after GOT...

Who is he going to call then?

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Quint.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

John Rambo?

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Rumors of spidey VE I have seen, anything else floating around...Muppets ever get taken seriously? Catch me up.

Rumor was that JJP has Muppets but who knows. If true it would likely be no sooner than a couple years.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Not sure why Star Wars isn't being considered with the new series of movies coming out. Maybe we should start a new spec thread

I believe Disney jumped to another vendor....rumor has it.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Rumor was that JJP has Muppets but who knows. If true it would likely be no sooner than a couple years.

Yup.

And Toy Story.

#19 3 years ago

My stack of cash is waiting on an Iron Maiden LE.
No IM, no money from me.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Jimi Hendrix?

#21 3 years ago

Hard body with a new art package and dots

#22 3 years ago

Whatever game it is, Kaneda will shout from the rooftops what a piece of shit it is next to his LOTR, then proceed to ask everybody what machine he should replace his LOTR with, while concurrently saying how incredible Hobbit is, especially compared to Sterns.

Everyone will be left wondering exactly what the f**k is going on in his head.

#23 3 years ago

Spider-Man
Ghostbusters

Then it's some guesswork, but Stern has these rights.

Jimi Hendrix
Superman
Iron maiden
Star wars
Jurassic world

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Whatever game it is, Kaneda will shout from the rooftops what a piece of shit it is next to his LOTR, then proceed to ask everybody what machine he should replace his LOTR with, while concurrently saying how incredible Hobbit is, especially compared to Sterns.
Everyone will be left wondering exactly what the f**k is going on in his head.

Did you know he got a Hellcat?

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Whatever game it is, Kaneda will shout from the rooftops what a piece of shit it is next to his LOTR,

But what if it's a LOTR VE?

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Did you know he got a Hellcat?

Quoted from WakiMiko:

But what if it's a LOTR VE?

And this is why I love Kaneda. It's just too easy.

#27 3 years ago

Who said that?

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Who said that?

You are such a dick. We'd get along famously!

#29 3 years ago

IMO, Star Wars won't be until after part 9 is out.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

IMO, Star Wars won't be until after part 9 is out.

God, I hope so. I need to heal my financial wounds after this year.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

God, I hope not. I need to heal my financial wounds after this year.

I think you mean that you hope so. Gives you 3-4 years to save up.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I think you mean that you hope so. Gives you 3-4 years to save up.

Correct. Edited for clarity. And my quoted text can be saved to illustrate stupidity.

#33 3 years ago

I would like a superman,maybe muppets

#34 3 years ago

I have no pins at the moment but a Iron Maiden made by Steve Ritchie gets me back in the game. Premium all the way unless the Le has the trooper as its art package. Thank.....

#35 3 years ago

Humm Superman and Kiss were the rumors fall of 2014.
Kiss is here - Superman would be interesting but a little out there theme wise.

Honestly I think its a bit to early for a new game being Got LE and prem are not even full steam on the line. Maybe toss a VT in there SMvt with new art my guess.

#36 3 years ago

Hellboy

#37 3 years ago

Guardians OTG was also a license i thought?

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Guardians OTG was also a license i thought?

It is kind of interesting that if Stern does Guardians of the Galaxy the abbreviation will be GOTG following that Game of Thrones is GOT.

#39 3 years ago

ghostbusters keeps getting talk, attention, hype, why?? OK movie not super funny, I don't think it would be in any super top 10 list.
Remake coming? And they want a pin to release with new remake??

1984 movie Really??

How about a Rat Race, Animal house, Blazing Saddles? Scary(movie) Pin! Airplane!!

With AMH out isn't the funny ghost theme covered or just due to limited run and the responce, they see the potential to sell lots of units.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

ghostbusters keeps getting talk, attention, hype, why?? OK movie not super funny, I don't think it would be in any super top 10 list.
Remake coming? And they want a pin to release with new remake??
1984 movie Really??
How about a Rat Race, Animal house, Blazing Saddles? Scary(movie) Pin! Airplane!!
With AMH out isn't the funny ghost theme covered or just due to limited run and the responce, they see the potential to sell lots of units.

I personally don't see the appeal, but a lot of guys on here seem to be reliving their youth through that movie. I'm sure a Caddyshack pin would get a lot of attention here, but that would be another one to save me some money.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Spider man Comic Book Edition(somewhere between premium or pro pricing-)
Ghost-busters
Iron Maiden
Lord of the Rings (remake)
Tron (remake)

Don't forget My Little Pony!

#42 3 years ago

Company leader calling Raven, come in Raven, talk to me Johnny

#43 3 years ago

These are the only pins that would be foreseeable IMO.

Jurassic world
Star Wars
Superman
Iron maiden

VE: Spiderman or Tron/LOTR (Promium)

Although Gostbusters would be a big hit for all ages.

#44 3 years ago

I would buy Ghostbusters in a heartbeat but only if it was the original Movie. I don't understand the haters on this one. Some of the best comedians of all time, great callouts and lots of material to work with. I only hope that they don't follow the WWE route and make the Pro the new movie and the LE the Original. I don't think anyone wants to see Melissa McCarthy on a Pinball Machine.

#45 3 years ago

Well I'm going to say hand drawn ghostbusters art from ZombieYeti. And Spiderman hand drawn art revisions. If that ends up being the case, Stern is sitting on a gold mine.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

I would buy Ghostbusters in a heartbeat but only if it was the original Movie. I don't understand the haters on this one. Some of the best comedians of all time, great callouts and lots of material to work with. I only hope that they don't follow the WWE route and make the Pro the new movie and the LE the Original. I don't think anyone wants to see Melissa McCarthy on a Pinball Machine.

If you buy a machine solely based on theme, you must have $ to burn. It's not like these machine cost a few hundred bucks... Good for you. Pinball themes mean nothing. They are primarily used as a manufacturing convenievce.

#47 3 years ago

I would only be interested in ghostbusters if it was themed after the real ghostbusters cartoon. Not the original movie, not the new remake. Hand drawn art from the cartoon.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I personally don't see the appeal, but a lot of guys on here seem to be reliving their youth through that movie. I'm sure a Caddyshack pin would get a lot of attention here, but that would be another one to save me some money.

Caddyshack was already done twice. The pins are called Tee'd Off and No Good Gofers. It was an easy movie to translate without actually paying for the license.

#49 3 years ago

Joe Dirt

#50 3 years ago

My thinking on the Ghostbusters as well. Great Movie, but making a pin on it 30+ yrs later? I also don't think they would make a pin on the new movie until it was proven to be a hit.
I think James Bond would be great. Still making successful money making movies, tons of stuff to pull from, old movies etc...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bentonville, AR
$ 25.50
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 314 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside