munsters2 (resized).jpg
munsters1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190303_093218 (resized).jpg
20190215_195730 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190216_092356_762 (resized).jpg
Munsters-CL-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpg
Munsters-BW-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpg
Munsters-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazymuffin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 5 years ago

My newest TV mod should look pretty good in Munsters, loaded the intro onto it for a quick demo.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Someone do a TV mod with episode 22 from season 2, titled Zombo with the right looping sections that would be gold ! You got to get the crumble creature Zombo commercial on there.
Sign me up ! I’ll take one.[quoted image]

Will do looking into it now!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

I need this just because! Doesn’t even have to go inside my LE!

The video actually shows an un-announced feature I have been working on for just that! I fit an amp and speaker inside the tv case (along with a volume knob, pause and skip buttons on the back). Designed to be used outside of a pinball machine.

1 week later
#63 5 years ago

Here is an update on my TV mod with the videos that were suggested earlier in this thread. The Zombo commercial (without and with Eddie watching), all versions of the intro, and also the trailers for Abbott and Costello meets various monsters.

My next task is to look into power. I will be offering the mod at a slight discount if you deal with getting the mod power on your own, but I would also like to offer my own power options like I do for other machines. I prefer to have my mod plug and play. Enjoy!

2 weeks later
#124 5 years ago

After some feedback on the video for my Munsters TV mod:
-I shifted all video over slightly to make things perfectly centered as some of the text displayed on the screen looked off-center.
-I added 2 additional trailers for Creature from the Black Lagoon.
-I edited an additional version of the Zombo commercial to remove the TV console from the video, so it doesn't look like a TV in a TV (though this is how it was seen originally..) giving you the option to choose between a short and a long cut, and also with or without the TV console on the video.

On the included USB drive, I have tested the mod to run up to 29 episodes of the munsters along-side the trailers for abbott and costello and CFTBL. With a slightly larger USB drive, all episodes + more could be played.

I am getting some help with placement in Munsters and also creating my own power tap, hopefully will have things finalized next week. I will be adding the listing to my pinside shop now for those who want to get in on the first batch: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1076-cztv-mods/02291-munsters-cztv-mod-with-video-and-sound-version-5

All orders will receive the newest version of my TV screen which is twice the resolution, full frame rate, and high viewing angle.
IMG_20190210_173952 (resized).jpgIMG_20190210_173952 (resized).jpgIMG_20190210_174032 (resized).jpgIMG_20190210_174032 (resized).jpgIMG_20190210_181132 (resized).jpgIMG_20190210_181132 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazymuffin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-bring-on-the-munster-mods-?tu=crazymuffin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.