munsters2 (resized).jpg
munsters1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190303_093218 (resized).jpg
20190215_195730 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190216_092356_762 (resized).jpg
Munsters-CL-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpg
Munsters-BW-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpg
Munsters-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpg
There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 5 years ago

Just ordered 3 pros 1 for me and the other two for buddies that wanted one . Anyway curious what might be good for the pros , premium ? Just thought I would start a new post for a place for ideas and products .

#2 5 years ago

I would think Mods will be tough for the premium as if they're full color they will look out of place and if they're black and white why bother.

#3 5 years ago

We have 13 in the works that we Hope will please everyone. Such an exciting theme and game. Waited a long time for this one!!

The Mod Couple

#4 5 years ago

Can’t wait to see what you come up with and if you need a tester let me know . I figured the premium will be a little tougher but thought I would throw it in there .

#5 5 years ago

No, no, no - there are still basically no mods for MB! Let's not get ahead of ourselves!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

Can’t wait to see what you come up with and if you need a tester let me know . I figured the premium will be a little tougher but thought I would throw it in there .

We intend to keep the color pallet (or lack there of) fitting of both the B/W and amazing color option. I think we have some rather unique ideas and committed hopes to have these available very soon for everyones consideration.

#7 5 years ago

Can’t wait !

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

We intend to keep the color pallet (or lack there of) fitting of both the B/W and amazing color option. I think we have some rather unique ideas and committed hopes to have these available very soon for everyones consideration.

Wow knowing your mods from BM66 i got, I better keep an eye out

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

Just ordered 3 pros 1 for me and the other two for buddies that wanted one . Anyway curious what might be good for the pros , premium ? Just thought I would start a new post for a place for ideas and products .

Hooked on Pinball is making a 1313 mockingbird lane shooter housing. All his stuff is very detailed.

#10 5 years ago

Yea I’m hoping it has the aged look and I’ll be down for that . Thinking about shaker as well for future code updates .

#11 5 years ago

Put me down for all 13 please
Thanks

#12 5 years ago

I can’t wait I’ll take a few now while I’m waiting on my pro for test fitting when I get it ! And take pics

#13 5 years ago

Mod Couples mods are like an addiction! High quality stuff. Love em. How about about some hints!!

#14 5 years ago

I’m curious as well ,

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Mod Couples mods are like an addiction! High quality stuff. Love em. How about about some hints!!

Thanks so much for the kind words and support. Call it a business model but we personally do not like teasing buyers for Months about a product as if to call Dibs on it. We believe it's better to make it, test it, and offer it for sale as In Stock to ship next day with hundreds ready so nobody has to wait. Works for us and we believe it's the Honest way to offer a product. Must say we are Rather excited with this machine. My childhood memories are reinvigorated with this theme. We hope everyone likes what we created.

The Mod Couple

#16 5 years ago

Sweet ! Can’t wait

#17 5 years ago

Would love to see some type of grandpa figure above the scoop, as well as the Munsters vehicle as well.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Would love to see some type of grandpa figure above the scoop, as well as the Munsters vehicle as well.

You are going to love what we did then! Lol

#19 5 years ago

Pen on the checkbook

#20 5 years ago

Mezelmods is in. Game should be here any day now.

#22 5 years ago

This game appears loaded...will be curious as to what modland comes up with

#23 5 years ago

Our version of the Munsters car is ready to go. I’m just waiting for my game to arrive to be sure of fit and connection. I expect my game to arrive the week of the 21st and this will be available shortly thereafter. We will also have our typical slate of lighting mods and I’m guessing something will have to done with spot, similar to bicycle girl on TWD. Preview of the car below. Stay tuned.

AE53070B-5706-4408-9248-C637D67D4615 (resized).jpegAE53070B-5706-4408-9248-C637D67D4615 (resized).jpeg
#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Our version of the Munsters car is ready to go. I’m just waiting for my game to arrive to be sure of fit and connection. I expect my game to arrive the week of the 21st and this will be available shortly thereafter. We will also have our typical slate of lighting mods and I’m guessing something will have to done with spot, similar to bicycle girl on TWD. Preview of the car below. Stay tuned.
[quoted image]

Looks good!!!

#25 5 years ago

My newest TV mod should look pretty good in Munsters, loaded the intro onto it for a quick demo.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZyMuffin:

My newest TV mod should look pretty good in Munsters, loaded the intro onto it for a quick demo.

Awesome!

#27 5 years ago

Yea that’s awesome !

#28 5 years ago

Whats that crazy Grandpa doing in the Laboratory Now!! Introducing the Munsters "Spark Generators" Mod! Custom electrical generator lenses with bolt pattern mounting base. Each lense is carefully polished to carry the flasher lighting all the way to the polished mini chrome ball topper. Fits on any and all of the flasher domes to complete that laboratory look Grandpa loves so much. Kit is Easy to install and comes as a Set of (2). It's alive...... and available NOW from our Website Store. Thanks for everyones interest and support!!!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#29 5 years ago

The 1313 Mockingbird home is a spider haven! Complete the look with the New Mod Couple Scary Spiders custom flipper bat kit! Set of (2) custom made and individually painted flippers with detailed 3D Webbing and of Coarse a scary 3D spider to watch you play! Fear not the spider is molded rubber so he won't be going anywhere! Simple and reversible install. Complete the look and flip in style! Fits ALL models! Scary spiders oh My!!! Available NOW from our Website store!! Thanks for everyones support and interest!!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#30 5 years ago

No home is complete without an irritating Grandpa Bat flying around the house! Introducing the "Batty Grandpa" custom flying Mod! Just in time to torment Herman Munster. This highly detailed flying figure is custom made and each is hand painted with just a touch of color to fit all game models. Mounted on a formable wire spring, he subtly bounces as if he was Flying through the house! Best location is to the right of Herman to give him a slight flasher effect. Simple installation using the games mounting screw post. He's Flying off the shelf to a Munster game near you! Available Now from our Website Store!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).png5 (resized).png
#31 5 years ago

Someone do a TV mod with episode 22 from season 2, titled Zombo with the right looping sections that would be gold ! You got to get the crumble creature Zombo commercial on there.

It would be my recommendation if I was doing this mod to represent Eddie watching TV in his house living room so he would be watching old commercials of Zombo and his Cumble Creature cereal and additionally I think it would be cool to actually include the slapstick Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein, meet the Mummy, meet Dr Jekyll and meet the Invisible Man trailers in the loop. That way the trailers would give you the main highlights of the movie as well as the cool introduction title fonts fading in and out of the trailers.

Sign me up ! I’ll take one.
4985762B-6987-438D-A876-C6D25BB033C6 (resized).jpeg4985762B-6987-438D-A876-C6D25BB033C6 (resized).jpeg

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Someone do a TV mod with episode 22 from season 2, titled Zombo with the right looping sections that would be gold ! You got to get the crumble creature Zombo commercial on there.
Sign me up ! I’ll take one.[quoted image]

Will do looking into it now!

#33 5 years ago

Speaker Light Kits for The Munsters are now listed at www.speakerlightkits.com

I should have an acrylic design inspired by The Munsters soon.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#34 5 years ago

I'll have the generic wood grain and a black and gray version available on Mezelmods and my Pinside shop.

20190106_095705 (resized).jpg20190106_095705 (resized).jpg20190113_181053 (resized).jpg20190113_181053 (resized).jpg
#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

We have 13 in the works that we Hope will please everyone. Such an exciting theme and game. Waited a long time for this one!!
The Mod Couple

13?
Could you give some details?

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZyMuffin:

Will do looking into it now!

Your TV mod looks great! That would be an excellent add. Count me in.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

13?
Could you give some details?

More to come. Some are a bit more challenging but in motion. Several released today. Thanks.

#38 5 years ago

First look. PINSPOT GRAPHICS We are working on our Pinspot Graphics. We will have a selection at Texas show. Here is a couple that we are working on for The Munsters. The The video is of Iron Maiden to give you an idea of the mod.

This is our Pinsot Graphic. It is a spot light that has a graphic that matches the theme of your game. This can be mounted under your game to shine under your game or in front of your front legs. The spot can also be pointed to above the top of your game to look like a topper. It can also be projected on the ceiling above you game. On this video it is hooked up to our optional photosensor control that will allow the Pinspot Graphic to be controlled my ANY light in ANY game. We have this Pinspot Graphic controlled “Aces High” light on the playfield. With supplied power tap, the mod with turn on and off with the game.

0114191743 (resized).jpg0114191743 (resized).jpg0115191407 (resized).jpg0115191407 (resized).jpg
#39 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZyMuffin:

I need this just because! Doesn’t even have to go inside my LE!

#40 5 years ago

I picked this up to see if I can do something with it. The ravens clock in the package intrigues me...

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#41 5 years ago

^^ Looks nothing like Lily. Clock looks nice.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

I need this just because! Doesn’t even have to go inside my LE!

The video actually shows an un-announced feature I have been working on for just that! I fit an amp and speaker inside the tv case (along with a volume knob, pause and skip buttons on the back). Designed to be used outside of a pinball machine.

1 week later
#43 5 years ago

I have a few Grandpa Shooter rods, I made one for myself and made a few extras.

I will also probably be making some Herman ones too, these are hand painted custom resin busts mounted to modified shooter rods. I have a classified ad for the extras that I currently have.

They take quite a bit of time to make but I may make some more if enough people are interested in them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/74015

IMG_20190120_1836418_01sm (resized).jpgIMG_20190120_1836418_01sm (resized).jpgIMG_20190120_1836444_01sm (resized).jpgIMG_20190120_1836444_01sm (resized).jpgIMG_20190120_1837176_01sm (resized).jpgIMG_20190120_1837176_01sm (resized).jpg
#44 5 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

First look. PINSPOT GRAPHICS We are working on our Pinspot Graphics. We will have a selection at Texas show. Here is a couple that we are working on for The Munsters. The The video is of Iron Maiden to give you an idea of the mod.
This is our Pinsot Graphic. It is a spot light that has a graphic that matches the theme of your game. This can be mounted under your game to shine under your game or in front of your front legs. The spot can also be pointed to above the top of your game to look like a topper. It can also be projected on the ceiling above you game. On this video it is hooked up to our optional photosensor control that will allow the Pinspot Graphic to be controlled my ANY light in ANY game. We have this Pinspot Graphic controlled “Aces High” light on the playfield. With supplied power tap, the mod with turn on and off with the game.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Knocked it out of the park, as usual!!! Incredible idea and implementation, Dan and Chuck!

#45 5 years ago

Awesome !!! Keep them coming

#46 5 years ago

It's Time for the Munsters Raven Clock! (Not a topper lol) Wouldn't be the Munster lair without that quirky raven character. Highly detailed and airbrushed to true theme. Each mod has illuminated clock face and raven door. Raven detailed down to the scary red eyes! Simple install plug and play on the left side rear lane adjacent to the Raven sign. Don't be late for Munsters, its Raven Time! Available now from our website store. Thanks So much for everyones support!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#47 5 years ago

For the Munsters Pro, Premium, or LE. Save the art, Not the dimples!!
Improve the look of this Beautiful playfield and add some protection to both the playfield and that dimpling magnet plate! The Munsters Electric Mag Protector is a laminated decal cover along with a secondary custom oversized mylar protector. Both have clean cut center access to eliminate mylar shredding and faulty ball grabs. (Hmmm) I think it gives the playfield a great theme look while protecting those ugly metal disk dimples and the top cover protects both while extending Over the magnet perimeter to protect the playfield to metal roll over. It really looks great, rather easy to install, and the price is very reasonable. This product qualities for free shipping ground! Color OR Black and white versions also available. Available now from our website store! Thank you All for your support!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).png2 (resized).png
#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It's Time for the Munsters Raven Clock! (Not a topper lol) Wouldn't be the Munster lair without that quirky raven character. Highly detailed and airbrushed to true theme. Each mod has illuminated clock face and raven door. Raven detailed down to the scary red eyes! Simple install plug and play on the left side rear lane adjacent to the Raven sign. Don't be late for Munsters, its Raven Time! Available now from our website store. Thanks So much for everyones support!
The Mod Couple
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where does it plug into? Do you have the game already, or have you seen the underside of one?

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Where does it plug into? Do you have the game already, or have you seen the underside of one?

Simple GI bulb swap, yes I have seen the playfield layout well enough to finalize. A few other mods need confirmation.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Simple GI bulb swap, yes I have seen the playfield layout well enough to finalize. A few other mods need confirmation.

Cool, I'm hoping mine arrives any day. Need to test fit the Coach car and figure out connection, whether interactive or static.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-bring-on-the-munster-mods-?hl=acaciolo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.