• Latest reply 5 years ago by billycrna
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

368D365B-2A06-40CA-9F47-BB7BA96CDB69 (resized).jpeg
titanic (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 6 years ago

Good thread idea. Hope it gets some people taken care of.

5 months later
#171 5 years ago

Based on the news regarding Heighway, it looks like everyone here is likely screwed.

Anyone looked into getting on the list of creditors? It's a (very) long shot but might be worth trying.

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

I'm only out 2100 bucks, but I'd be curious if anyone is doing anything about being more forceful about getting something?
so the investors are liquidating this company and moving the assets over to the next? something about that doesn't seem right to me.

Well, i had just started looking into getting some references for UK counsel when all of this went sideways, so I'm waiting to see how this may 4th meeting goes to decide how to proceed. I don't know much about UK law, but it sounds pretty shady.

Quoted from jonesjb:

Any updates on the numbers?

You can add my $5525 i requested just before the liquidation stuff started. They never responded.

#182 5 years ago

In case you all didn't see it over in the Rebirth of Heighway thread:

Quoted from oyvindmo:

The meeting was pretty uneventful. There were two main points on the agenda: first to affirm that the company should be wound up voluntarily, and second to appoint a liquidator. The investor group was present, and a few of the larger creditors had submitted proxy votes, and Mark Bowen of MB Insolvency (http://mb-i.co.uk/) was unanimously elected.
One note: Registered creditors have received or will receive a detailed creditors' report, so anyone with a stake in this issue should contact MB with a proof of claim, at the very least to stay informed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-an-alien-refund-request-for-clarity-thread?tu=nman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.