• Latest reply 5 years ago by billycrna
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

368D365B-2A06-40CA-9F47-BB7BA96CDB69 (resized).jpeg
titanic (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonesjb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 6 years ago

Some progress on Facebook today.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ummm...NOBODY!!!
Almost derailed my own thread...WHO IS OWED $$$, HOW MUCH/ WHEN DID YOU ASK FOR IT? THATS ALL THIS THREAD IS FOR
Trying to help everyone that is owed $$$ have a reference on how things are moving...thats it

Very true. But back in the olden’ days Bally/Williams did I believe.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ha...good to see you back at me again....I'm no boyscout, and simply putting a $$$ to the Pinsiders wanting refunds...Ask CT? You're comments are much more naive than originally thought. I'd call Melissa or Chris anytime I like, but that's none of my business. I know them quite well. The "six figure players"? who the f**k are they? I'm sure we'd all like to know.
So is it the poor lighting, badly engineered flipper, or the insurmountable amount of cash that dooms them? What is your actual agenda in regard to your information provided to us? I'm quite tired of you attempting to "school" me (all of us, actually).
Certainly wasn't your "big mystery" of a game you can't even admit to ever playing. This thread was started to put an actual $$$ tied to Pinsiders who were still out cash...that's it . I'll be happy to give the list to Morgan and Dan (some of it has already made it to their FB page). Simply being a positive voice for the Pinsiders that are owed $$$, or still want the game. "Positive voice" look it up sometime....
If you are owed $$$ post it here. Otherwise, your input has zero value here, happy holidays.......

MK6PIN I posted this before, but I’m resharing because I think it really explains a common behavior on Pinside.

Greenhornet your agenda to find fault is likely the same as 90% of Pinsiders ripping on a new pin coming out (whether you’re aware or likely to admit it)...
Reducing cognitive dissonance: ‘New pin looks potentially amazing’ BUT ‘I’m not willing/able to spend so much money OR I don’t have space OR the wife won’t let me OR etc’ SO this causes disappointment and feelings of missing out’ BUT ‘I’ve realized there are some shots that are a little hard, and the pin isn’t designed as well as it could have, so I wouldn’t buy anyway’. greenhornet it’s natural human behavior, but it’s not all that complex or esoteric. Enjoy successfully reducing your dissonance. I’ll be playing Alien!

2 weeks later
#115 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ok...almost 2 weeks since last post. Any activity one way or the other? Morgan has stated they will be reaching out w update by end of the week....

This week?

4 weeks later
#130 6 years ago

Doesn’t the refund request waiting period automatically reset to 3 months at the start of the new year?

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Why do you keep posting this? It wasn't funny the fist time.

Because I feel like it.

1 month later
#149 6 years ago

Updates? Surely this number has increased or decreased by now.

2 months later
#172 5 years ago

Any updates on the numbers?

#179 5 years ago

$1,500 here too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,999 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonesjb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-an-alien-refund-request-for-clarity-thread?tu=jonesjb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.