• Latest reply 5 years ago by billycrna
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

368D365B-2A06-40CA-9F47-BB7BA96CDB69 (resized).jpeg
titanic (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 6 years ago

I would think many of the people still owed a refund might be in for $1-$2k because early deposits were put down so long ago. Those people have their chance to chime in this thread, don't be shy.

I'll bet if MK6PIN had said he had a bag full of money from HP, declared this was considered the last call for refunds. If he asked who still wanted one and said you had to post in this thread to get it, there would be a more accurate read.

Thanks for starting the thread Mark, there is good value in asking this. Maybe most people are paid.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

noted, and wouldn't be so sure about the 60 days being too far off if games are being built.
As a help for me, could you convert to US $$$ easier for me to put a # up every so often.
Thanks for the input!!!!!

Actual currency should be ok to provide if accompanied by when you paid it, imo. It would be an easy matter for op to look up.

What's nice is that the total meter is always running. Should MK6PIN add total amount owed to the thread title to keep us updated

1 week later
#103 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

A good faith measure, my friend....I truly want my LE, but truly want to see those Pisiders that are owed $$ made whole at the same time, as it would be the right thing for them to do. Simply offering a another avenue of communication , pure and simple.
If one refund gets processed due to my efforts, then I've been successful. Bringing light never hurts......I've had several reach out and thank me for at least taking this approach....what could it hurt?

Pisiders

2 weeks later
#118 6 years ago

Two weeks and still awaiting parts. Emails sent with no return communication. Not as long as some have been waiting but I thought HP had turned a corner and were actively supporting their games. So Davidus56 never provided his info regarding the $15k he paid for 2 pins?

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Counting on that.....they are moving the right way....for that I'm grateful...for everyone involved.

They're movin on up!

3 weeks later
#129 6 years ago

Awaiting promised parts and nothing but radio silence since - going on six weeks now.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Because I feel like it.

Well if the counter did reset and if Heighway Pinball would 100% guarantee they'd follow through on their promise, you'll have your money in under than 80 days. Sweet, how will it all get spent?

3 months later
#180 5 years ago

Let the Announcement posts flow through here like rain. Let it wash away after bits and cleanse the stain. Pinball goes on.

#184 5 years ago

Toss $1,500 onto the pile for me. You showing the recent subtotal? I plan to wait a few days and will email TheLiquidator! Mostly want to read the list of creditors, as I don't expect to see any money back. Although I may open the mailbox one day to find a check for $18.23. Also I find watching a company incinerate, to be intriguing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-an-alien-refund-request-for-clarity-thread?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.