• Latest reply 5 years ago by billycrna
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

368D365B-2A06-40CA-9F47-BB7BA96CDB69 (resized).jpeg
titanic (resized).jpg
There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from bane:

They never refunded my money. Had to go through CC for refund.
(edited for typo)

Can't add your's unless you didn't get your $$$ back... it's between your CC company and Heighway now (unless I'm misreading)...banks know how to get money, for sure....

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from CheapTrick33:

Mark:
I wen ALL in for the LE. I'm owed $9107.39...many many many ignored emails.... broken promises of refund to you in 60 days....30 days... I'll PM you the email string. I haven't heard from Morgan in over 3 months now.

Ouch!!! added to the list....hoping this is all over soon

( Is this what LE's cost now?)...yikes

#53 6 years ago

Still less than MSRP on (5x) LE's.....surely the end is near.......

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

How can these guys expect to be taken as a legitimate company while being unable to refund $25,000?

Unless the person is theme-wHipped they are NOT taking seriously at all.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Can't add your's unless you didn't get your $$$ back... it's between your CC company and Heighway now (unless I'm misreading)...banks know how to get money, for sure....

Understood. Just wanted to let folks know I never got my refund from Heighway, though it was requested. Caveat emptor.

#56 6 years ago

Based on @CheapTrick33's report, I restate the obvious.....these LE's will have to be shown, built, and shipped in short order to avoid more refund requests.....the coffers have to be filling, given the amount of Standards out the door...surely they can cut this # at least in half immediately, and get some LEs to early adopters by Christmas...

They are making games and building bank in their short, 6 month or so ownership. Time to drive a nail in some of this old stuff...

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Based on CheapTrick33's report, I restate the obvious.....these LE's will have to be shown, built, and shipped in short order to avoid more refund requests.....the coffers have to be filling, given the amount of Standards out the door...surely they can cut this # at least in half immediately, and get some LEs to early adopters by Christmas...
They are making games and building bank in their short, 6 month or so ownership. Time to drive a nail in some of this old stuff...

Or they just ship the LEs to us who are paid in full. I'd rather a refund, but I'd take the game over what looks to be nothing.

I think they are obviously in trouble as 50k is not much and very easy to process. Let's face the facts. They are struggling to stay afloat.

The reason I want a refund as I do not think they will be around to support the games.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

.the coffers have to be filling, given the amount of Standards out the door..

Are they? It's not as though they don't have to still meet payroll every week, pay lease, utilities, insurance, taxes, etc. Money is definitely coming in, which is a good thing; however, money is also going out. The real question is how much money is actually going into the coffers...money that can be used for refunds?

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

Are they? It's not as though they don't have to still meet payroll every week, pay lease, utilities, insurance, taxes, etc. Money is definitely coming in, which is a good thing; however, money is also going out. The real question is how much money is actually going into the coffers...money that can be used for refunds?

We can hope they still have margin...they must have a plan, or no reason to build game 1...which btw is far, far more than some of the other " basement" projects compared to.

We dont have to like it, but another company was rumored to shut down many, many times, tough inital game rollouts, etc. We see how that is turning out. Landmark machines...hoping for the same here...

NOT sticking up for them....just stating the obvious

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

the coffers have to be filling, given the amount of Standards out the door

Exactly how many standards have been sold and delivered. I thought it was still a very small number...

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

thought it was still a very small number

Let's try and do the math. I really don't know but here's what I figure
Under Andrew
20ish machines

Last shipment
21 cointaker shipment
21 international shipment

Shipment now/ last week
30 is about what I counted

So in the 100 range?

Thoughts?

I would really like to see all refunds issued and prototypes made whole before I take delivery of my LE.

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Exactly how many standards have been sold and delivered. I thought it was still a very small number...

There have been substantially more than that which have been paid for and delivered...

Truly not being a jerk at all, but I respect information that is shared confidentially via pm or other means. Believe we all do. Choose to believe it or not, but I NEVER share anything publicly, if a person asks not to. Period.

Im only bringing this up in an attempt to convey that these games are going out, LE's are going to ship...all very soon.

Truly believe the refunds are going to be sorted, and I, too, want a solid confirmation of such before I receive my LE ( hence the reasoning behind this thread).

#63 6 years ago

There should be NO "Mystery" on how many games were sold, ordered, returned, pending, etc. This is NOT a way to run a legitimate company and to garner people's trust. It's sketchy at best. This is why people have trepidation about ordering from them. 21 games (or whatever the number is) is not a lot. Granted, it's more than Andrew was able to muster up, but this company has to drop the "need to know" attitude and publicly communicate with their current & potential customers. Right now they're teaching "How NOT to run a business 101"

#64 6 years ago

Name another pinball company that publicly announces production or shipping numbers.....

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Name another pinball company that publicly announces production or shipping numbers.....

Ummm...NOBODY!!!

Almost derailed my own thread...WHO IS OWED $$$, HOW MUCH/ WHEN DID YOU ASK FOR IT? THATS ALL THIS THREAD IS FOR

Trying to help everyone that is owed $$$ have a reference on how things are moving...thats it

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ummm...NOBODY!!!
Almost derailed my own thread...WHO IS OWED $$$, HOW MUCH/ WHEN DID YOU ASK FOR IT? THATS ALL THIS THREAD IS FOR
Trying to help everyone that is owed $$$ have a reference on how things are moving...thats it

Very true. But back in the olden’ days Bally/Williams did I believe.

#67 6 years ago

Why don't you guys lawyer up and put a class action lawsuit out there? This is absolutely criminal; I can't believe anyone new is buying a pin from these crooks given these circumstances.

The people with money down on preorders, I feel for you; sucks.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Very true. But back in the olden’ days Bally/Williams did I believe.

Only gotta go back a few years....difference is we cant circle the parking lots across the pond

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Why don't you guys lawyer up and put a class action lawsuit out there?

Because of the "dream theme" people are just happy getting theirs whilst others smell the glove.

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Why don't you guys lawyer up and put a class action lawsuit out there? This is absolutely criminal; I can't believe anyone new is buying a pin from these crooks given these circumstances.
The people with money down on preorders, I feel for you; sucks.

Far from criminal, and for $40k...let's hallucinate...$80k? They've had the reigns for 5 months? Waiting does suck, btw......I played one....it will be worth the wait for me....

#71 6 years ago

A visual representation of this thread:

titanic (resized).jpgtitanic (resized).jpg

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from jbhc:

Slap some hydrofoils on that thing and it might have turned out diff'rent

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

I've emailed Morgan and the investors several times since the change in management and have received some replies. I'm an early LE adopter for going all in since April of 2015. Been patient and have tried providing some business advice that unfortunately is being ignored as well. Games shipping or not, they continue to ignore long time paid-in-full customers, as a result...refund requests are beginning to stack up. When they took over the business, they should have calculated and rolled up all deposits and paid-in-full pre owners prior to when the game was suppose to ship (Dec 2016?) as company debt. Paid back all pre-owners in full whether they wanted to stay in or not, including all vendor debts owed and started over, and in doing so they could have figured out whether it was worth keeping HW in-business or not. In-business or not, at least early adopters, vendors would have been taken care of making the investors out to be business pros. The same should have been made with all of those that received games without the alien head and or bad boards which I consider prototype machines out in the field as those games were never part of an assembly line that were considered to be in full production. Hell, if I had the cash I would have paid them back in full and gave them the choice to purchase a full working production model at a discounted price. Unfortunately, I'm not HW and I wouldn't want to own their current problems. It's only going to get worse with time. LE's will likely not ship iuntil next year and likely early adopters will get the shaft. I said it before...and will say it now, without Highway contacting LE owners what color Trim they would like on their LE, we can continue to extend the delivery time out 4-6 weeks.
I hope the best for this company. The game looks amazing...a dream theme that should sell thousands...but limited to hundreds because of all of the issues that should have been addressed when the business was taken over. I'm filing my request for a refund as of today. Game over and not happy having to make this decision a final one.

This should probably be added.

People just don't like getting their updates on Facebook instead of answering customers emails individually.

#74 6 years ago

They don't even answer my emails, communication isn't not a strong suit with this company.

I say drag em, they owe you, there's zero excuse at this point for not communicating. You can still put some things, even a lot of things, on Andrew, but Andrew isn't driving around pouring glue in their keyboards to keep them from answering people.

I made them a Pinside account when they took over, they could respond here if they wanted to.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

They don't even answer my emails, communication isn't not a strong suit with this company.

Sad to hear. You deserve a hell of a lot more than that.

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

Sad to hear. You deserve a hell of a lot more than that.

Yeah well, maybe some day I'll see a dime from Heighway for it all. Or a game. Half tempted to sell the damn thing unopened in the box if they ever send it, at least then I'd get paid something.

I try to not go negative, I just stay out of the Alien threads for the most part now, but anyone who's unable to get them to answer an email when it comes to getting money, I feel you. It's not acceptable, no one should give them a pass for it.

#77 6 years ago

I haven't had any correspondence with them for many months, maybe a year.... For the most part because I have been disgusted about what I am reading on their performance. I will say however that I emailed them last week and did receive an email back within a day letting me know the next steps. Not really when they will take place, more an invoice of where I am in the payment process and that they will let me know when my game is ready to ship and that I will receive another email asking for the balance and how I would like it to be shipped at that time.

Sounded positive but I am still apprehensive about the whole situation...

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah well, maybe some day I'll see a dime from Heighway for it all. Or a game. Half tempted to sell the damn thing unopened in the box if they ever send it, at least then I'd get paid something.

#79 6 years ago

Quick to ask for funds.

Not so fast refunding.

It seems that many people have had this experience with Alien. I for one will not do business with this company in the future.

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from jbhc:

Nothing wrong with the intent of the thread....some sad, but useful info, that will hopefully help those wanting refunds get them....

#81 6 years ago

I am in with 1.500,00 Euros for LE #055 via RS-Pinball since early 2017 when I played the prototype. Didn´t ask for my refund yet and still believe in Stefan, who promised that HP will start with the LE-production in December or at least present the three different LE-looks including the final feature-sheet. I think I will ask for my refund on January 2nd 2018 if nothing happened til then.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from O-from-DO:

I am in with 1.500,00 Euros for LE #055 via RS-Pinball since early 2017 when I played the prototype. Didn´t ask for my refund yet and still believe in Stefan, who promised that HP will start with the LE-production in December or at least present the three different LE-looks including the final feature-sheet. I think I will ask for my refund on January 2nd 2018 if nothing happened til then.

Hm...same here (LE #070), but Stefan told me LE delivery should be in early December (after showing the different LE-looks)... well, that was said six weeks ago.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from O-from-DO:

I was told Christmas delivery target, but no exact date. Suspect I will ride to the end, either way.....highly suspect the 3 LE's w armor choices will be revealed very, very shortly, then reachouts to customers will begin for their choice of build.

Authorized airfreight direct on mine, as I want minimal handling......when they reach out, I promise i'll share this outstanding refund # w names and dates, as it will give them incentive and exact knowledge on who is waiting on what.

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Half tempted to sell the damn thing unopened in the box

Don't do it! The game is too good.

#85 6 years ago

Dealing w thanksgiving now, but will contact again Monday.....requesting everyone be honest, and if you've gotten a refund ( from the pinsiders who posted above) by Monday, pleasr lmk..thanks

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I was told Christmas delivery target, but no exact date. Suspect I will ride to the end, either way.....highly suspect the 3 LE's w armor choices will be revealed very, very shortly, then reachouts to customers will begin for their choice of build.
Authorized airfreight direct on mine, as I want minimal handling......when they reach out, I promise i'll share this outstanding refund # w names and dates, as it will give them incentive and exact knowledge on who is waiting on what.

Sweet! Hope the LE folks get their games sooner than later, looking forward to seeing the colours too.

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Don't do it! The game is too good.

I agree but it's probably left a pretty bad taste in his mouth at this point. He put A LOT of time in on this one...should have been 1st in line for a game.

#88 6 years ago

I've had a few good things go bad for me under similar circumstances and get it if it's gone too sour. I can't guarantee it, but going by the games Aurich owns/owned I think there's a super strong possibility that a big shit eating grin appears when he plays the first game... whenever his developer limited edition alien shows up.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I agree but it's probably left a pretty bad taste in his mouth at this point. He put A LOT of time in on this one...should have been 1st in line for a game.

Aurich is a great guy..from where I sat through most of this..he received the most grief/ personal attacks, etc. from people (person) way outside of Heighway (none of which he deserved, btw.)

Took alot of shit and could only divert so long.......

Suspect healing will occur in Alien Land, and look forward to his take on the final product...mark

#90 6 years ago

I'm closing in on my 3rd year of being involved in this game in one fashion or another. I've had to eat a lot of shit over that time, internally and externally, and it's hard to not taste it when I see the game. Sucks a bit of the excitement out of the finished product for me.

I've tried to be a positive force, but I'm out of juice in that department, I can't carry that torch any more.

You should see Joe and David in our Alien Slack channels right now, they're improving things left and right. If the damn things can just get out the door on a regular basis I have no doubt people will be happy with the state of things.

Good intentions don't ship product though, show and prove.

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm closing in on my 3rd year of being involved in this game in one fashion or another. I've had to eat a lot of shit over that time, internally and externally, and it's hard to not taste it when I see the game. Sucks a bit of the excitement out of the finished product for me.
I've tried to be a positive force, but I'm out of juice in that department, I can't carry that torch any more.
You should see Joe and David in our Alien Slack channels right now, they're improving things left and right. If the damn things can just get out the door on a regular basis I have no doubt people will be happy with the state of things.
Good intentions don't ship product though, show and prove.

Yep....over 3 years for me, as an early adopter only.........I'm more hopeful than ever that this journey is almost over..too lazy and uninspired to change my Avatar anyway.... .....weary of this, for sure...

Side note - how long did it take JJP to go from the earliest preorder $$$ to shipping the first bug plagued WOZ? I only ask as they have obviously turned it around in a nice way.....would like to have that model to compare to. I got an early ECLE, but not one of the preorders...paid a premium for mine...

Was the wait on this magnitude? Better/ worse? Can absolutely say there were a solid 6 months of work on the game after the first batches went out before the problems (big ones) were solved. To their credit, customer service was stellar (still is). Just curious about the timeline comparison, if anyone hear knows....

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Side note - how long did it take JJP to go from the earliest preorder $$$ to shipping the first bug plagued WOZ?...

Side note: I ordered within the first days...it took 2 years, 9 months and 21 days (air-shipped). US-customers received WOZ perhaps a month earlier.

#93 6 years ago
Quoted from wizzard:

Side note: I ordered within the first days...it took 2 years, 9 months and 21 days (air-shipped). US-customers received WOZ perhaps a month earlier.

And was yours one of the 5v systems? Thanks for the info!!!! Great barometer...

#94 6 years ago

Bear in mind that WOZ was JJP's very first machine as a startup company. Alien is Heighway's third machine after the Bacardi game and Full Throttle.

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Bear in mind that WOZ was JJP's very first machine as a startup company. Alien is Heighway's third machine after the Bacardi game and Full Throttle.

Correct, and also what i believe caused a good chunk of the cash dump. I personally thought (and posted in the Alien thread a long time back) Andrew had grossly underestimated the actual cost of bringing a licensed, grail theme such as this to fruition.....much different (and more expensive) than his previous 2 efforts.

They had a contract for Bacardi, and pretty generic. Full Throttle was unlicensed, and suspect cost from concept to production was exponentially lower than a huge, licence theme such as Alien.

Even though they had made 2 previous machines, they certainly weren't mature enough as a company to deal with what happened. We were very fortunate that there were (are) people of caliber that recognized the potential, and have stayed the course, along with investing unknown amounts of capital to get these built.

The game itself is truly amazing, and they are finally starting to get them out (in larger #'s than what might be thought here). Quite sure there is a model in place to right the ship...we just may not like, or agree with it.

To explain my "side note" question - I'm quite convinced that JJP lost their ass on early WOZ, but did everything they could to get it right, pissed alot of people off, but knew they had a winner. This proved to be the correct move (as far as we know). There are parallels here.....things could be better, but could also be alot worse...

Back on topic.....any more $$$?

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Andrew had grossly underestimated the actual cost of bringing a licensed, grail theme such as this to fruition

maybe he didn't know how much it was going to cost to rent a 40,000+ sq ft airplane hangar for a warehouse/factory either?

mark, appreciate your concern for the little guys who have deposits or paid in full monies still outstanding. but have you considered the handful of players who may very well be out in excess of 6 figures?

there are comments/evidence on this site that Andrew was apparently offering shares of his company from day one to anyone who would throw money at him. consequently, there are a few 'investors' out there who are 'owed' big money. add CT to the mix, and you have one more. do you care to speculate [as you love to do] as to whether CT 'all square' with new HP at this time? if it is true they were owed in excess of 6 figures at one point, do you believe that new HP just wrote them a check for that amount, or that new HP cut a deal with CT that over time they would give them a little bigger cut of each game they sold until they were paid back? like a facehugger and its host, I have to believe that a symbiotic relationship exists between CT and HP at this time. why do you think all the machines bought direct from HP suddenly went to/through CT after the takeover?

did you ever consider that the equity shares that andrew sold his investors in HP may hold them personally responsible for the companys liabilities and debt? could that possibly have anything to do with why they 'took over' the company rather than start over under a different name or even just walk away?

these gentlemen were simply wealthy pinheads who bought into somebody elses dream, as well as their own, of owning part of a pinball maker. they quite possibly added $$ to their interest a couple more times and, in the end, may have had little to no choice but to 'take over'. and still they continue to bleed money. ill be honest with you, as it stands right now, I was wrong. I believed these guys, given their backgrounds as successful businessmen, were going to swoop in with a boatload, pay everyone back quickly [as they indicated], reset and produce results.

I admit its ridiculous that a number of people don't have their money back at this point; that others are not receiving communication/support, and all the other negatives that have been going on since they took the reigns. at the same time, I do find it a bit odd that you feel compelled to play 'boy scout' thinking these guys do not know whos owed what and your going to send them some excel spreadsheet to bring them up to speed. these gentlemen are the ones out the big money and you are kind of berating them. you don't read/hear them crying about how much they are out of pocket. remember, without them... everybody would have gotten nothing.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Regardless, we're at $23.4k now. If I owed $6k on my LE, then building/ delivering 4 games, using the "Peter/ Paul" approach makes 8 people whole. A very reasonable #, I believe. Suspect the # will rise, but this should not be insurmountable, imho... get some more machines out there, and make these guys whole....

seriously?
you really know whats going on, dont you!

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Back on topic.....any more $$$?

why don't you ask the current principals and CT how much they are 'owed' and perhaps you can add $500,000 to your total.

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

maybe he didn't know how much it was going to cost to rent a 40,000+ sq ft airplane hangar for a warehouse/factory either?
mark, appreciate your concern for the little guys who have deposits or paid in full monies still outstanding. but have you considered the handful of players who may very well be out in excess of 6 figures?
there are comments/evidence on this site that Andrew was apparently offering shares of his company from day one to anyone who would throw money at him. consequently, there are a few 'investors' out there who are 'owed' big money. add CT to the mix, and you have one more. do you care to speculate [as you love to do] as to whether CT 'all square' with new HP at this time? if it is true they were owed in excess of 6 figures at one point, do you believe that new HP just wrote them a check for that amount, or that new HP cut a deal with CT that over time they would give them a little bigger cut of each game they sold until they were paid back? like a facehugger and its host, I have to believe that a symbiotic relationship exists between CT and HP at this time. why do you think all the machines bought direct from HP suddenly went to/through CT after the takeover?
did you ever consider that the equity shares that andrew sold his investors in HP may hold them personally responsible for the companys liabilities and debt? could that possibly have anything to do with why they 'took over' the company rather than start over under a different name or even just walk away?
these gentlemen were simply wealthy pinheads who bought into somebody elses dream, as well as their own, of owning part of a pinball maker. they quite possibly added $$ to their interest a couple more times and, in the end, may have had little to no choice but to 'take over'. and still they continue to bleed money. ill be honest with you, as it stands right now, I was wrong. I believed these guys, given their backgrounds as successful businessmen, were going to swoop in with a boatload, pay everyone back quickly [as they indicated], reset and produce results.
I admit its ridiculous that a number of people don't have their money back at this point; that others are not receiving communication/support, and all the other negatives that have been going on since they took the reigns. at the same time, I do find it a bit odd that you feel compelled to play 'boy scout' thinking these guys do not know whos owed what and your going to send them some excel spreadsheet to bring them up to speed. these gentlemen are the ones out the big money and you are kind of berating them. you don't read/hear them crying about how much they are out of pocket. remember, without them... everybody would have gotten nothing.

seriously?
you really know whats going on, dont you!

why don't you ask the current principals and CT how much they are 'owed' and perhaps you can add $500,000 to your total.

Ha...good to see you back at me again....I'm no boyscout, and simply putting a $$$ to the Pinsiders wanting refunds...Ask CT? You're comments are much more naive than originally thought. I'd call Melissa or Chris anytime I like, but that's none of my business. I know them quite well. The "six figure players"? who the f**k are they? I'm sure we'd all like to know.

So is it the poor lighting, badly engineered flipper, or the insurmountable amount of cash that dooms them? What is your actual agenda in regard to your information provided to us? I'm quite tired of you attempting to "school" me (all of us, actually).

Certainly wasn't your "big mystery" of a game you can't even admit to ever playing. This thread was started to put an actual $$$ tied to Pinsiders who were still out cash...that's it . I'll be happy to give the list to Morgan and Dan (some of it has already made it to their FB page). Simply being a positive voice for the Pinsiders that are owed $$$, or still want the game. "Positive voice" look it up sometime....

If you are owed $$$ post it here. Otherwise, your input has zero value here, happy holidays.......

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Side note - how long did it take JJP to go from the earliest preorder $$$ to shipping the first bug plagued WOZ?

Yeah, but JJP never screwed over his workers. If you worked, you got paid.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah, but JJP never screwed over his workers. If you worked, you got paid.

He just screwed over the first adopters who paid for an LE who had to wait while people with fresh money got their machines first.
First to pay first to play, yer right.
Sound familiar.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ha...good to see you back at me again....I'm no boyscout, and simply putting a $$$ to the Pinsiders wanting refunds...Ask CT? You're comments are much more naive than originally thought. I'd call Melissa or Chris anytime I like, but that's none of my business. I know them quite well. The "six figure players"? who the f**k are they? I'm sure we'd all like to know.
So is it the poor lighting, badly engineered flipper, or the insurmountable amount of cash that dooms them? What is your actual agenda in regard to your information provided to us? I'm quite tired of you attempting to "school" me (all of us, actually).
Certainly wasn't your "big mystery" of a game you can't even admit to ever playing. This thread was started to put an actual $$$ tied to Pinsiders who were still out cash...that's it . I'll be happy to give the list to Morgan and Dan (some of it has already made it to their FB page). Simply being a positive voice for the Pinsiders that are owed $$$, or still want the game. "Positive voice" look it up sometime....
If you are owed $$$ post it here. Otherwise, your input has zero value here, happy holidays.......

MK6PIN I posted this before, but I’m resharing because I think it really explains a common behavior on Pinside.

Greenhornet your agenda to find fault is likely the same as 90% of Pinsiders ripping on a new pin coming out (whether you’re aware or likely to admit it)...
Reducing cognitive dissonance: ‘New pin looks potentially amazing’ BUT ‘I’m not willing/able to spend so much money OR I don’t have space OR the wife won’t let me OR etc’ SO this causes disappointment and feelings of missing out’ BUT ‘I’ve realized there are some shots that are a little hard, and the pin isn’t designed as well as it could have, so I wouldn’t buy anyway’. greenhornet it’s natural human behavior, but it’s not all that complex or esoteric. Enjoy successfully reducing your dissonance. I’ll be playing Alien!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-an-alien-refund-request-for-clarity-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.