(Topic ID: 50974)

Ok, AC/DC has given me the fever, what's next?

By pinrock

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PW79
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which newer Stern should I purchase next?”

• Tron Pro 31 votes
      41%
    • Tron LE (only choose this if you think the game warrants the extra cost over the pro...I am glad I got the AC/DC premium, if that helps) 17 votes
      22%
    • Iron Man 4 votes
      5%
    • Spider Man 18 votes
      24%
    • Avengers 6 votes
      8%

(76 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TRON_Pro.jpg
    IMG_1035.JPG
    DSC08968.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I've had my AC/DC premium a few months and it is awesome. It really stands out in my collection. I hadn't bought a Stern pin in a while and I am impressed. It has got me thinking about what my next one should be. I am thinking Tron, but I haven't stayed close enough to this to know for sure.

I am listing in the poll a couple I may be interested in.

Comments are appreciated. Thanks for the help!

By the way if you have a TRON Pro or LE reasonably priced for sale, let me know...

#6 10 years ago

Tron is leading by a wide margin, so far..
    .interesting...

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Spend a day at CP Pinball and decide for yourself:
    http://www.cppinball.com/games/

That is a great idea as I am fairly close. Although I went to the website and the list of games does not show a Tron. I wonder if they have one but haven't updated their list of games yet...?

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

None of the above.... Dont know why Metallica was not in the list???

The only reason I didn't put Metallica in the list was it is somewhat similar to AC/DC and I wanted a little variety, but who knows, if it ends up being an awesome pin, maybe I'll consider it.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Tron from the poll.I would go for a deep game judging by your current collection like TSPP or LOTR.

Q I've already had both of them, in fact I bought both of those NIB when they came out. Both good games.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

IM or SM of what you have as options. IM if you want another fast paced short ball time game similar to ACDC.

One thing that surprises me on the poll is the poor showing for Iron Man. I don't remember how I got the impression that is was a really good game, but that is not reflected in this poll, I thought it would have more votes!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-acdc-has-given-me-the-fever-whats-next?tu=pinrock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.