(Topic ID: 118595)

Ohio Show - Who's bringing what for sale?

By avenger

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by barakandl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150321_101613.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    WP_20150128_12_10_45_Pro.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 9 years ago

I can bring my BBH. I want to say this game was on location for a total of 1 month before I purchased it, so I can't say it is a TRUE HUO, but man, no one would ever know it was on location for a month.

I will bring it if someone buys it here on Pinside. Currently, I do not have plans to be at this show the entire weekend. I'd basically drive 4 hours to drop it off to the buyer to make their life easier.

Thread coming later today. I'll post a link to it here when it's ready.

#48 9 years ago

The one is Canada is straight up falling apart right now in terms of quotes;however, the $$ from BBH would go a long ways to getting a NIB soon.

My options are out there, and I'm not putting my emotion ahead of my logic on this one - right now.

Basically, as Jessica told me, "Where are you going to put it currently?" to which she is right - there's only room for 4, something has to give. Corvette, in as beautiful a condition as it is in, will not be leaving yet. Metallica is too nice, and I'd put a "You're prying it away from my collection" price if I sold it (read: AFM price range). JM will not be leaving as it is the most recent machine, and I am just flat-out-in-love with it; sold it once, don't plan on doing it again.

That leaves BBH, which I am ready to let go. Face it, Larry, this is your fault. You let me play ACDC too much, and now I am selling one great pin for another even better pin .

Now, with all of this being said, I'm not giving BBH away.

I know there are people out there that when they see someone wanting pin A and pin B has to be sold to get pin A, here come the lowball offers. I'll wait until I get a bigger house and can have all 5 of them before I sell BBH for less than I want.

Just being straight with everyone.

#51 9 years ago

BBH is sold. Local deal being picked up at my house. Couldn't say no to that and no deal was previously made nor downpayments were sent.

#71 9 years ago

Anyone know of any good JM translites out there? Yes, I know about the one on eBay, no, that one is even more damaged than mine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-whos-bringing-what-for-sale?tu=npo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.