Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by McPin54
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170418_180349 (resized).jpg
    20170418_180352 (resized).jpg
    20170418_180354 (resized).jpg
    20170418_180357 (resized).jpg
    20170418_180400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1320 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1317 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1342 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1330 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3153 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3161 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20170330_201124454 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_215819912 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gnatty.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

IMG_1309 (resized).JPGIMG_1309 (resized).JPG

IMG_1310 (resized).JPGIMG_1310 (resized).JPG

IMG_1311 (resized).JPGIMG_1311 (resized).JPG

#5 7 years ago

IMG_1312 (resized).JPGIMG_1312 (resized).JPG

#6 7 years ago

IMG_1313 (resized).JPGIMG_1313 (resized).JPG

#7 7 years ago

IMG_1317 (resized).JPGIMG_1317 (resized).JPG

IMG_1321 (resized).JPGIMG_1321 (resized).JPG

IMG_1318 (resized).JPGIMG_1318 (resized).JPG

IMG_1324 (resized).JPGIMG_1324 (resized).JPG

#10 7 years ago

8:20pm, over at the JJ booth. I'm currently the only one in line.

IMG_1325 (resized).JPGIMG_1325 (resized).JPG

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from jszucs:

I am by no means diminishing the effort in the people bringing games or even running the show. I do have a problem in the promise of 100+ games and falling short. And the lack of quality control in even simple stuff like leveling. Or having games on free play or just rig for free play if not an option. And I think I have been very nice about expressing this vs how I really feel.
    When you can take your $20 and go to kid force super electric bside Stonehenge and play for just as long with no lines and nice machines you start to question why you went / wasted your money.

There are other aspects to a show other than your selfish ass showing up, hoping to play your idea of a perfect lineup.

Try talking to fellow collectors, talk about the machines they restored, mingle with the vendors, check out some used parts from vendors, play in the awesome tournament they had. Get to know collectors and network with others, down the road its nice to know people in this hobby.

So quit your whining, for crying out loud, what did you drive, 25 minutes to get there? some of us drive 3 + hours or more and love every minute of the Ohio show. So take your $40.00 you "lost" and find another show somewhere else around the country!

#62 7 years ago

The Cincy group, Pheobe and her husband and others are awesome as well. The tent setup they do is great and they always bring beautiful games to share that play amazing! Trent brings all the nice new sterns for everyone to enjoy, Skypilot bringing 6 great games and a few other great collectors bring their excellent games, a big thank you for making it a great show!

The Ohio show is what it is, I look at it this way, it's a great local pinball show at the end of a long winter. A nice 2 or 3 day getaway for me to go play and talk pinball with some great people. It's not an Expo, and frankly I like that. No huge, overwhelming crowds. And no busy schedule of seminars, opening and closing of this area or that area, just a ratty old hall full of machines, parts and fellow enthusiasts.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gnatty.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-pics-post-them-up?tu=gnatty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.