Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by McPin54
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170418_180349 (resized).jpg
    20170418_180352 (resized).jpg
    20170418_180354 (resized).jpg
    20170418_180357 (resized).jpg
    20170418_180400 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1320 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1317 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1342 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1330 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3153 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3161 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20170330_201124454 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_215819912 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gundam_Pilot_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from jszucs:

And your brother might not be better by show so your going to double need my lifting.

I am hoping I will be better. Honestly after this weekend, my back was pretty whooped just from standing up and walking around all weekend. It will concern me given needing to repair floor games like usual. I will get a lot more tired a lot quicker. And now the show is 4 days, I don't know if I can make the finish line to the marathon. But I can try to be optimistic about it.

With that being said I am really hoping that there is nothing holding me back from providing a good 10-15 games for CLE-Pin. Mostly the EM arcades like I usually bring but I would like to bring some nice examples of games that may not be attending the show but people will want to play. Dr who, Roadahow, World Cup Soccer, and of course THUNDERMAN!!

I am sure I will need all the help I can get when moving the games to and from the show because it will be likely I can't assist in moving anything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gundam_Pilot_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-pics-post-them-up?tu=Gundam_Pilot_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.