(Topic ID: 41955)

Ohio show mini review?(STERN unofficial announcements)

By corvair61

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PinB
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

conan.gif
the-cat-out-the-bag.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rshofcols.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 11 years ago

Hello all,
Just got back from the Ohio show. There were more machines and people this year but a lot of stuff selling quickly. The bathroom flooded (as usual) and the usual friends and vendors. Many thanks to pacak and Marvin for putting it on. Many thanks to John Dayhuff for bringing my RS playfield back and the space to sell some playfields.
I brought the Bally Time Zone as it it easy to move,transport and set up, the thing is bullet proof and logged over a 800 plays in 3 days, thanks to phoebe and larry,for all thier help esp. for a reg. screw driver and taking care of my hand cart. Thanks to Mark Combs for a beautiful POTO, I cant wait to set it up in my favorite row beautiful job on that Mark.
I was not a fan of the wizard of Oz simply because it was to damn bright, I could not follow the ball and It seemed to me just to be to crowded on the playfield. FWIW I thought the game was fun to play,well manufactured and beautiful in its artwork, just not my cup of tea, but thanks to JJ for making it. I bought a playfield and the thing is beautiful because I dont have room for any more machines so I collect playfields.
Overall I had a great time as usual and enjoyed the people and machines, pinheads that I know from around the mid-west are great people and I thank you for your friendship,skills and plethora of pinball knowledge that keep my dumb ass in working pins,god bless you all
roger hord

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rshofcols.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-mini-reviewstern-unofficial-announcements?tu=rshofcols and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.