Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 432 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Hammerhead
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016_pictures_043_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1528_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0012_(resized).JPG
    tmp_2245-20160331_10520930748675.jpg
    20160331_170353_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 8 years ago

Nooo!

I'll still be there.

#79 8 years ago

Memories.

As much as I'd love to, I will not be doing this again. I'll be back in the Honda Fit haulin' one game at a time.

IMG_20150319_104520_(resized).jpgIMG_20150319_104520_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20150319_122613_(resized).jpgIMG_20150319_122613_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20150319_145040_(resized).jpgIMG_20150319_145040_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    2 weeks later
    #177 8 years ago

Google says ohiopinballshow.com "may be hacked", and I think they're right. I went to the site and got some nasty redirects.

ohiopinballshow_(resized).pngohiopinballshow_(resized).png

1 week later
    2 weeks later
    #209 8 years ago

We're getting close enough to start thinking about what the weather's going to be like.

Here's weather.com's forecast for Cuyahoga Falls 8-10 days out:

weather_(resized).pngweather_(resized).png

#215 8 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

I brought a super nice, freshly restored FH(way before you could get any repro items).

lol. I missed out on the good old days. What would that Fun House have been worth at the time? What year are we talking about?

#234 8 years ago

Are anyone else's games suddenly breaking now that the show is tomorrow?

They don't want to be sold!!

#249 8 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

so question for the pinball show newbie... if you buy one of the machines that is for sale there. (in the free play area I am guessing...) when do you pick it up? at the close of Saturdays show? or do you make arrangements to take it right then? or wait til the end of the day? just curious how that works...

You do whatever you want really.

The organizers of the show would like you to keep it there as long as possible, but no one will stop you from doing what you've got to do.

The only caveat is that if bringing a game got someone a free ticket to the show, the organizers rightfully ask that you keep it there all day.

#253 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Afraid to click on website.

Me, too!

#255 8 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Is it worth attending?

Last year I know it was early, super quick, and I was told that I didn't miss anything.

#257 8 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Ok. I have an arcade game friend going just looking for a couple games. Sounds like he may be disappointed

Well I was only interested in pinball, so what I said might not apply.

I hate to put down something I don't know anything about so maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.

#298 8 years ago

I bought a ridiculously nice restored High Speed that was on the floor today. I had to bring it home today because I won't have room tomorrow.

I wish someone had warned me that it's about 1.5 inches wider than the 90s Bally Williams games. I just found out the hard way at 1am that it doesn't fit through my front door!

#349 8 years ago

I didn't pack up my games until about 6:00 on Saturday, so unlike everyone else, I was not moving them in rain and snow!

#365 8 years ago

If I could do the show over again, I think I'd have rented a truck and brought all of my games like I did last year. The stress of having to sell a game late on Saturday in order to have room to take everything home was... stressful.

I also missed not having my Harbor Freight cart.

Also, having all my games there to show off would have been fun.

I think I'd also consider getting a hotel. Driving 1 hour 20 each morning and night was exhausting.

There's always next year, right?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-is-returning-to-cuyahoga-falls?tu=mot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.