Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 432 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Hammerhead
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016_pictures_043_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1528_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0012_(resized).JPG
    tmp_2245-20160331_10520930748675.jpg
    20160331_170353_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geocab.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 8 years ago

This is bullshit! What does Cuyahoga Falls know about pinball?!

Just kidding! Can't wait! Glad it's closer, but I'd go anyway if it weren't.

#120 8 years ago

I just hope the Hercules code update comes out before the show.

1 month later
    #196 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

out with the old179_(resized).jpg
    in with the new

78089_467071689876_511989876_5766990_970471_o_(resized).jpg

I prefer the old. Not looking to pee on a spaceship.

1 week later
    #220 8 years ago

I was disappointed there wasn't one Hobbit at the Cleveland Show, and now we get 3! Awesome news!

1 week later
    #341 8 years ago
    Quoted from happilymarried05:

This by far has to be one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever seen on Pinside at all.

You don't view many threads, do you?

#370 8 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I rented a van from Uhaul to bring my games and it was a great decision. I'll never haul them one or two at a time again on my little harbor freight trailer. Just not worth it. Sliding it into the van with my pinball dolly was so easy!

How many pins fit in that van again? I'm going to need something for the Cleveland Show. I have 6 pins, assuming they're all still working in 5 months.

#382 8 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

First of all I want to thank Mike and Marvin and everyone who brought games to the show this year. I think there were alot of nice games there as well as a very diverse selection of games, from Em's to Stern's newest release GB. It was great that there was an AMH for everyone to play. Also Chris and Melissa from Cointaker brought TBL and FT as well as a KISS for everyone to play. They also brought a whole trailer packed full of stuff for us to fix up our pins! I know that many vendors don't bring much to shows anymore, I for one am glad that they do. I like to be able to shop and physically pick out what I want in person, it's much more fun than clicking on a website. I know they brought a bunch of stuff, because we helped them unload Thurs. evening when they got there! Also Trent brought 2 brand new GB for everyone to try out!
    I thought the show was really good this year! I'll admit I was worried when I found out it was back at Emidio. They had literally just finished (or were finishing) as we were unloading Thurs. morning adding onto and remodeling the bathrooms. They were much improved over previous years, and stayed fairly clean throughout the weekend!
    We really hated that Varkon went down Fri. evening, but it broke 2 stand up targets at the same time that are NLA. So in order to fix it it takes retro fitting a newer target by drilling it to make it work. I was only able to find 1 that would work and it takes a vice and a couple hours to get it done. Sorry to those that didn't get to play it. All our other games held up relatively well, Joust has an issue with balls hanging up in the trough and we haven't figured out why, we have swapped and adjusted switches to no avail. So by Sat. afternoon it was getting pretty tired and ready for a rest! We hated to pack up early but our group weatherman was giving us radar updates on the storm moving in, and since Varkon was down and Joust was worn out, we started loading them up a bit early. We left CSI, SM, and MET till there was only a couple other games left before breaking them down. We loaded them in snow wind and rain. We left after 7, just before the electric went out. We went out for our traditional Ohio show after diner meal, got to the restaurant around 8:30, just before the blizzard hit. By the time we left about 9:30, my truck had about an inch of snow on it! So much for moving the show later to avoid Winter weather!!
    It was a great show, and I look forward to seeing everyone next year...although they might wanna move it to July to avoid the Winter weather! (But then again, we really don't want it to snow in July...so better stick with late March!)
    Phoebe

I was disappointed I didn't get a chance to talk with you this year. You guys are always a great part of the Ohio Show.

#417 8 years ago

Space Station is a cool game. The Cleveland Show was the first time I played it and I'm glad it was at the Ohio Show. The Space Shuttle was awesome too, it was sold before I even saw it even though I can't buy a pin now anyway.

#427 8 years ago

They're are know quotes in perfekt.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geocab.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-is-returning-to-cuyahoga-falls?tu=geocab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.