Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 432 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Hammerhead
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016_pictures_043_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1528_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0012_(resized).JPG
    tmp_2245-20160331_10520930748675.jpg
    20160331_170353_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

SWEET! will be my first year attending... any other info on this show? thanks.

-T

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Yeah, now it makes sense. There's a big following of folks in SW Ohio. It'd be great if SW Ohio could meet up with N Ohio and create a central show as big as some of the biggest shows around the country. Until then, Arcade Expo in Louisville is about as far as I can drive. Good luck with this show guys. Wish you were closer .

Come on brother. I used to make the cinci drive every year from Akron to visit kings island and ride the beast and the bat!!! You
    can do it!!

2 months later
    #230 8 years ago

cant wait, very excited. this will be my first show... visiting the bank later today, someone please take ALL my money! LOL

hope to meet some fellow pinsiders at the show!! im the tall bald guy! come say hello!!

#248 8 years ago

so question for the pinball show newbie... if you buy one of the machines that is for sale there. (in the free play area I am guessing...) when do you pick it up? at the close of Saturdays show? or do you make arrangements to take it right then? or wait til the end of the day? just curious how that works...

#252 8 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

You do whatever you want really.
    The organizers of the show would like you to keep it there as long as possible, but no one will stop you from doing what you've got to do.
    The only caveat is that if bringing a game got someone a free ticket to the show, the organizers rightfully ask that you keep it there all day.

that's kind of what I thought the deal would be. makes sense, thanks for the info. (just trying to figure out if I need to "show up" with my trailer NOW or LATER!! LOL

#397 8 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I wasn't intending on buying anything, but I'm a sucker for SS games with chimes so I picked up that Stern Stars. Also sold my BOP.

dammit, wish I would have known this was yours. I was also looking at scott's, but was too late on that one as well.... now im looking for one in the wild. so if anyone sees a BOP out there, please let me know.

oh, and I came home with a vertigo from vp.cabs, and an ohio pinball shirt... (and trent brought my spiderman:VE to the show... so I took that home too. (if that counts.)

thanks to everyone that brought their pins for us to play. this was my first pinball show since the days of thomastown party center hosting the event... and I had a lot of fun. was there Thursday, Friday and Saturday!! great show!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-is-returning-to-cuyahoga-falls?tu=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.